Mirage swords on logos..

This is a discussion on Mirage swords on logos.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No ? LOL But seriously...ive never seen one yet on logos.. i mean wtf.. shards, raptors..ib's popping out of everywhere ...
Page: 1

M0NSTERED

Default Mirage swords on logos..

No ? LOL

But seriously...ive never seen one yet on logos.. i mean wtf.. shards, raptors..ib's popping out of everywhere cause of bug abuse.. but not a single mirage sword? uh.. wtf?.

i saw 1 +7 -.-

:pic:

i dont think prsents gives mirage swords ... doing tham all the time and didnt got 1 well didnt got many items but i dunno i think they dont drop em

Why use mirage swords when you can dupe Green Chests and get Hell Breakers? :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Majix
    Why use mirage swords when you can dupe Green Chests and get Hell Breakers? *:lol:
    ym wanter hell breaker plys

Flick your wrist and the Homo-Claus will give you one :wub:

i've seen a ton someone in clan made 2 +7 last night and one broke adding ele

i think adding ele is broken cuz i've seen 2 glaves a raptor a ms 3 md breaking adding elemental at +7

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by Private
    i've seen a ton someone in clan made 2 +7 last night and one broke adding ele

i think adding ele is broken cuz i've seen 2 glaves a raptor a ms 3 md *breaking adding elemental at +7
    Yeah there was a vid of some guy breaking MD +8 adding elemental on Logos.

His last comment on the video was "/quit_logos". Hehe. ^_^

and no its not broken, just plain bad luck

really bad luck and i think reason not soo many ms's is cuz all trying for 8 cuz hell breakers own soo hard core

DanGaLaRz

lol the more k2 try to fix the more bugs we find...not everyone abuses them but i would say 99 % of ko ppl do i mean who wouldnt want a free hb :P

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by DanGaLaRz
    lol the more k2 try to fix the more bugs we find...not everyone abuses them but i would say 99 % of ko ppl do i mean who wouldnt want a free hb :P
    i aint gonna pay 15 gb for a treasure for an item that will break at +3 goin to +4..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ive seen quite a few...

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DanGaLaRz
    i aint gonna pay 15 gb for a treasure for an item that will break at +3 goin to +4..[/b]
    +1 baba an i suck at upgrading...
    i rather buy the item upgraded lol :wub:
    and on logos i seen many ppl wit raptor rebirth even lvl 50's noobs...
    but anywayz i dont like rappy i love blade Axe
    got my rebirth blade axe which > raptor if u dont believe me
    come 1v1 me anytime!!! :lol:
    ill prove that blade axe > raptor

OLD1953

They did tinker with the anvil during the change to Drake - HUS is just busted now, forget it. You can risk going to +2 with HUS, but +3 has burnt so many items for me lately I'm figuring the % must be below 50 now.

HUS elemental has always been bad, now it's just a certain burn.

Forget the rest of the HUS, if you buy one by accident, just NPC it back and take the loss.

I've not lost anything going elemental with blessed scrolls yet, however, the placement of the high class elemental upgrade scroll is such that it is easy to make a mistake - so I always check twice before I put it on the anvil.

And don't forget, if you try to go for a high class upgrade without a ton of cash in your pocket - you'll probably burn every time. High class items take money from you as they upgrade, and the anvil doesn't mind burning anything for you, except uniques on that first upgrade. Those will fail without a burn, but they won't go without millions besides the scrolls.