question about posting

This is a discussion on question about posting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello dear gamer friends. im about to post a thread where im going to trade 100k gold on emeriss eu ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs up question about posting

Hello dear gamer friends.

im about to post a thread where im going to trade 100k gold on emeriss eu for carnac west items, tho the problem is that i dont know where?

should it be posted in the world of warcraft section or carnac west trading section, perhaps the interserver trading section maybe??

been looking after something to lead me right but havent found somethin yet so i decided to make a thread askin first, thanks!

best regards
    litox!

marketplace maybE ???

Banned Senior Member

Probably you already checked out the marketplace, but ended up not being able to post a thread. This is most likely due the fact that you do not have the right to post in it yet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    Probably you already checked out the marketplace, but ended up not being able to post a thread. This is most likely due the fact that you do not have the right to post in it yet.

Managed to figure that out, thanks though !