ss about hacking

This is a discussion on ss about hacking within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this was when i was hacked for the first time, i was keeping those ss and now i will post ...
Page: 1

Default ss about hacking

this was when i was hacked for the first time, i was keeping those ss and now i will post it cuz i dont care anymore about it..
    this was about 3-4 months ago

EatMeTheMage

wow :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

umm...whats the point of hackign again? to take some silk bundles that they left last time? lol

SilverKid

lol thats funny they hack u and make u shut up
    evil turks PLZ dissapear !!!!!!

narinn114

u do know turks say shit just to say it...that shit about gm account is bullshit u cant hack from that...everytheory i tested when u have a private server...also he prolly had taht same bug where u loginand see another account happened since original ko...iv played since then.,..also a gm account cant be used on any ip -_- well sorr to hear but u got k2d not hacked buy a turk he took ur iems because he was in ur charecter how many can say if they login and see nice items with a person they dont know would not take it? anyway supid turks ruin the game bottom line but u got k2'd man ..

btw sounds like u were pleasding for ur life <_<

i remember when some1 post topic about it, i think it was in cyper.. he loged in on GM acc and he was writing all on chat (notice:"..."). he can see your ip and pass near your name and he can hack by using GM acc...