Stackable items...

This is a discussion on Stackable items... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Remember when Frags were stackable and you saw the 999 of each from SS posted? Well now all the medals ...
Page: 1

Remember when Frags were stackable and you saw the 999 of each from SS posted? Well now all the medals are stackable, chests, gems, and even the cz quest items...

I think this is horrible since any new dupe discovered will make these all the first items to be duped. We know Medals already drop IN's, ROLs, etc. I don't think they should be stackable, there is just no reason and it's setting every one up for another dupe or wipe or whatever but it's not going to be good.

Boyce

lol medals duped = shit loads of uniqs= full +3s ( i heard theres trina to +4 gg?)

Lets have a topic on the Official forum to get them to change it, I am pretty sure that they are allowed to change the item tables on the database a little bit.

That was the whole reason for the Bifrost wipe right?

Lets have a topic on the Official forum to get them to change it, I am pretty sure that they are allowed to change the item tables on the database a little bit.

That was the whole reason for the Bifrost wipe right?[/b]

Yup, and with the blue trina +4/5 may not too be too far away again with all these uniques now...but a dupe for get it.

With dozons of people on each server who spend money on KO instead of their rent, they will be geared as if it was a Private Server.

+7/+8 Dragon Scale/Mythril/RonsTrial with +4/+5 Uniques.