Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

standing and watch someone die ?

This is a discussion on standing and watch someone die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when your in cz or war what is the point of sitting and watch someone die is it just to ...
Page: 1

sally1973

when your in cz or war what is the point of sitting and watch someone die is it just to take the kill ? when the other person is dead.Or just dont have enough balls to help out because i dont really care who gets the kill as long as the opposition die.
    but to sit and watch me fight and die then take kill sucks

always was like this ppl watch vs then when the other guy wins jump him

no moore respect for vses

gutauskas

I try not to stop 1v1 fights because I don't like when I'm in a 1v1 someone comes up and kills the guy.

zabjaka

vs is for arena, cz is for party play.. thats my opinion lol

when your in cz or war what is the point of sitting and watch someone die is it just to take the kill ? when the other person is dead.Or just dont have enough balls to help out because i dont really care who gets the kill as long as the opposition die.
    but to sit and watch me fight and die then take kill sucks[/b]

Depends on the person, situation and my feeling atm. If they scream out "VS" then I let them VS. If they have called me a KSer in the past, I might wait if I have noticed that they have said something in the past. If it's more then one player trying to kill on either side, I'll join in no matter what they say later.

There was a certain mage that always called me a kser. I thought it was funny coming from a mage. Any way, I told them the next time I saw them and it looked like they may be VSing, I would let them die. A week later I see them on the other side of BF and I run down. He's trying to slide/blade a sin. I sat down, waited for the sin to rape him, then raped the sin and got the np. I didn't say anything to the mage, but I thought it was fucking hilarious.

You see lots of parties after they think they are ksed or whatever run down to the water and wait for the person or party to get killed. You see people run into towers and wait for others to come in and then town, trying to exp people who they think ks. You see people run by someone getting attacked because they might be in VS., there are sooo many different scenarios and ways to play the game. No one has to do anything, its always up to the players and just how they feel and or want to get along with others...

Ignore Me Senior Member

Annoying when your in party and the other members sit. Had people do it when I was INT priest doing hobs in the abyss. Bloody retarded.

VS is for arena +1

Shane1911

It's CZ. I go there to kill orcs. I see an orc, I try to kill them.

Rinse. Repeat.

I don't call it KS'ing - I call it what I came there to do. Period.

(And if I saw you, I would never let you die intentionally Bill. )

MrBigStuff

but to sit and watch me fight and die then take kill sucks[/b]
    Well, it depends of the person who is sitting next to you, if it's just a retard like you, he'll try to take the kill, it can also be a person with respect for vs's that has respect for players that want to fight 1 on 1 in cz, unlike you, you must be some fag ass to make such a retarted post.

Shane1911

Well, it depends of the person who is sitting next to you, if it's just a retard like you, he'll try to take the kill, it can also be a person with respect for vs's that has respect for players that want to fight 1 on 1 in cz, unlike you, you must be some fag ass to make such a retarted post.[/b]
    Wow. Congrats - you just might be the first person to hit my "ignore" list.

Nice attitude (and what a helpful post BTW), Mr. 2 post jerkoff.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well like many others would probably argue. CZ is a place for party pk, if you want to vs, that is what arena is attending for.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i hate when i vs whit my nation sin standing next to us, and he waits till enemies hp is pretty down so sin can 1 spike him!!!!! thats insanity!!!!!!!! wait till others do the job then make it urs whit a press of a button xD

Uzu

I try not to stop 1v1 fights because I don't like when I'm in a 1v1 someone comes up and kills the guy.[/b]

I try not to stop 1v1 fights because I don't like when I'm in a 1v1 someone comes up and kills the guy.[/b]
    amen.

There's just no " respect " for vs anymore.

And for the people who say CZ / ardream / RLB is for party pk, well thats also true but when 2people are in vs and there was no1 near them...and then some people come by whilst they are vsing then i think its really , really , really cheap to interrupt them.

But these days pk = just get np's, no matter how. And i can know, i play mage and i often go solo in ardream when there are no people to pk with. And i get outnumbered alot...but then again the opposite nation thinks it's nececairy(dunno how to write) to parasite/malice me while i am running alone against 5 or more people... And when i am in a vs then when humans come i just get run over by full party, i just dont understand whats fun about killing 1mage with a full party whilst i'm in vs.

Well like many others would probably argue. CZ is a place for party pk, if you want to vs, that is what arena is attending for.[/b]
    ye go arena if u wanna vs...and if u wanna get nps and pk then go cz....easy and logical

ye go arena if u wanna vs...and if u wanna get nps and pk then go cz....easy and logical [/b]
    so when u see 2people in vs u just go run to them and attack the guy from opposite nation ?

really gg .... ( this was sarcastic for those who don't seem to understand )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast