Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

standing and watch someone die ?

This is a discussion on standing and watch someone die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if they call out its VS then let it be otherwise jump in the action cuz how the hell would ...
Page: 2

if they call out its VS then let it be
    otherwise jump in the action cuz how the hell would u kno?

sally1973

thks shane glad i can still count on someone to kill the opposition no matter what.
    And if your green you get attacked by me whether your1 on 1 or not.
    you want 1 on 1 go arena or be prepared to die and lose np.
    i dont care if i have nearly killed someone and you come along and take the kill aslong as i dont die with you just standing there watching.

otherwise jump in the action cuz how the hell would u kno?[/b]
    u can't count till 2 ?
    2people = 1v1

u can't count till 2 ?
    2people = 1v1[/b]
    if u don't call it out then idc cuz i donno if its vs or just 2 people ran into each other

sally1973

amen.

There's just no " respect " for vs anymore.

And for the people who say CZ / ardream / RLB is for party pk, well thats also true but when 2people are in vs and there was no1 near them...and then some people come by whilst they are vsing then i think its really , really , really cheap to interrupt them.

But these days pk = just get np's, no matter how. And i can know, i play mage and i often go solo in ardream when there are no people to pk with. And i get outnumbered alot...but then again the opposite nation thinks it's nececairy(dunno how to write) to parasite/malice me while i am running alone against 5 or more people... And when i am in a vs then when humans come i just get run over by full party, i just dont understand whats fun about killing 1mage with a full party whilst i'm in vs.[/b]
    unless you have a special ring around youthat says i am vrs this person there is no such thing as vrs in cz/ adream/or war or any where else except arena if you think there is be prepared to die and dont bleat

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

when your in cz or war what is the point of sitting and watch someone die is it just to take the kill ? when the other person is dead.Or just dont have enough balls to help out because i dont really care who gets the kill as long as the opposition die.
    but to sit and watch me fight and die then take kill sucks[/b]
    ALOT HAVE REPLIED to this....asumeing you ment vs... i on the other hand wanted ti know if you ment pk in general, thou i seen alot of people do this to me before watch he die then atack....it might be that the person judged on how good the human was before he or she atacked it vbyu seeing how hard it atacked you first,, watch u die first , to dertermine weather that person shoul;d atack the same person you did...
    i just thinky yhey are a b1tch , i guese thats just my thought...but yeah kids will be kids and ko is over populated with kids....

I laugh at people saying they are VSing in CZ and it's like right on top of BF or in the middle of the bowl or as ur running out of base or towards another base. Someone running through is supposed to know its VS or not attack always? Give me a break, if you VS anywhere in CZ aside from somewhere waaaaaaaaaay out of the way and you get "ksed" tough shit, don't be an idiot and VS where you are going to get KSed by anyone. If a sin comes up and KS's you stealthed on the last hit, tough shit, go to Arena. /Crying.

Augustus

its gay when someone can't kill a priest and u come up and start hitting the priest get the kill and get called kser

rokertje

otherwise jump in the action cuz how the hell would u kno?[/b]

kinda hard to call that while im already vsing now isnt it

used to be you could have a vs with 150 people watching and when youre done a massive batlle would break out but NO1 would get inbetween the vs

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I laugh at people saying they are VSing in CZ and it's like right on top of BF or in the middle of the bowl or as ur running out of base or towards another base. Someone running through is supposed to know its VS or not attack always? Give me a break, if you VS anywhere in CZ aside from somewhere waaaaaaaaaay out of the way and you get "ksed" tough shit, don't be an idiot and VS where you are going to get KSed by anyone. If a sin comes up and KS's you stealthed on the last hit, tough shit, go to Arena. /Crying.[/b]
    i know some people might watch people vs suspicious that they are nation transfering .';s

SoullessOne

amen.

There's just no " respect " for vs anymore.

And for the people who say CZ / ardream / RLB is for party pk, well thats also true but when 2people are in vs and there was no1 near them...and then some people come by whilst they are vsing then i think its really , really , really cheap to interrupt them.[/b]
    1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** the Vs. How? a noob priest malicing just for fun, a retard mage using aoe skills, or a fag warrior or sin that loves to interrupt versus.
    2) Is more fun to Vs. in CZ cos most of the times u r full scrolled (fair Vs) and when u kill the other u win his Nps.
    3) in CZ if I see 2 persons fighting each other in a "fair vs" and no one is around I just sit and wait untill the Vs is over and if the winner is from the opposite nation I dont kill or attack him untill he s ready to fight back again. (even if the looser is a clannie). Thats what we call Respect for a Vs.
    4) in the other hand if i see a player from my nation running away from someone of course i jump on the enemy no matter what.
    5) Do u consider urself a better player cos u can get 50 more Nps ksing a vs ? i dont. If u consider urself not good enough to kill another player alone dont try to hunt them down in this way.
    6) not always the person with a lot of Nps is the best player. There r a lot of mages that have Tons of NPs doing Nova Town, this dont make them good skilled players.
    7) I ve seen a lot players saying. " i killed this guy or i killed that other guy", when what really happened is they killed him in a 5 vs 1 fight.

.. My opinion.

1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** the Vs. How? a noob priest malicing just for fun, a retard mage using aoe skills, or a fag warrior or sin that loves to interrupt versus.
    2) Is more fun to Vs. in CZ cos most of the times u r full scrolled (fair Vs) and when u kill the other u win his Nps.
    3) in CZ if I see 2 persons fighting each other in a "fair vs" and no one is around I just sit and wait untill the Vs is over and if the winner is from the opposite nation I dont kill or attack him untill he s ready to fight back again. (even if the looser is a clannie). Thats what we call Respect for a Vs.
    4) in the other hand if i see a player from my nation running away from someone of course i jump on the enemy no matter what.
    5) Do u consider urself a better player cos u can get 50 more Nps ksing a vs ? i dont. If u consider urself not good enough to kill another player alone dont try to hunt them down in this way.
    6) not always the person with a lot of Nps is the best player. There r a lot of mages that have Tons of NPs doing Nova Town, this dont make them good skilled players.
    7) I ve seen a lot players saying. " i killed this guy or i killed that other guy", when what really happened is they killed him in a 5 vs 1 fight.

.. My opinion.[/b]
    i agree totally.
    imo there is just no fun killing som1 that is in vs :unsure: much more fun to watch and see who will win

Well, it depends of the person who is sitting next to you, if it's just a retard like you, he'll try to take the kill, it can also be a person with respect for vs's that has respect for players that want to fight 1 on 1 in cz, unlike you, you must be some fag ass to make such a retarted post.[/b]
    3 day mute for flaming.

kinda hard to call that while im already vsing now isnt it

used to be you could have a vs with 150 people watching and when youre done a massive batlle would break out but NO1 would get inbetween the vs[/b]
    call it out then revs? if u were winning then ur probbably gonna win agian
    like someone said, vs somewhere far like hob spot or ancients. then if u get ksed then that guy's a fag. but if ur in bowl? then prolly gonna get ksed guaranteed

Banned

Question

3 day mute for flaming.[/b]
    THATS AWSOME THAT THE MODS ARE MUTEING PEOPLE FOR FLAMEING ';-]
    ooops caps ';s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast