+1 thats Exactly how I think about this .1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** the Vs. How? a noob priest malicing just for fun, a retard mage using aoe skills, or a fag warrior or sin that loves to interrupt versus.
2) Is more fun to Vs. in CZ cos most of the times u r full scrolled (fair Vs) and when u kill the other u win his Nps.
3) in CZ if I see 2 persons fighting each other in a "fair vs" and no one is around I just sit and wait untill the Vs is over and if the winner is from the opposite nation I dont kill or attack him untill he s ready to fight back again. (even if the looser is a clannie). Thats what we call Respect for a Vs.
4) in the other hand if i see a player from my nation running away from someone of course i jump on the enemy no matter what.
5) Do u consider urself a better player cos u can get 50 more Nps ksing a vs ? i dont. If u consider urself not good enough to kill another player alone dont try to hunt them down in this way.
6) not always the person with a lot of Nps is the best player. There r a lot of mages that have Tons of NPs doing Nova Town, this dont make them good skilled players.
7) I ve seen a lot players saying. " i killed this guy or i killed that other guy", when what really happened is they killed him in a 5 vs 1 fight.
.. My opinion.[/b]