Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

standing and watch someone die ?

This is a discussion on standing and watch someone die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** ...
Page: 3

Priest_gabber

1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** the Vs. How? a noob priest malicing just for fun, a retard mage using aoe skills, or a fag warrior or sin that loves to interrupt versus.
    2) Is more fun to Vs. in CZ cos most of the times u r full scrolled (fair Vs) and when u kill the other u win his Nps.
    3) in CZ if I see 2 persons fighting each other in a "fair vs" and no one is around I just sit and wait untill the Vs is over and if the winner is from the opposite nation I dont kill or attack him untill he s ready to fight back again. (even if the looser is a clannie). Thats what we call Respect for a Vs.
    4) in the other hand if i see a player from my nation running away from someone of course i jump on the enemy no matter what.
    5) Do u consider urself a better player cos u can get 50 more Nps ksing a vs ? i dont. If u consider urself not good enough to kill another player alone dont try to hunt them down in this way.
    6) not always the person with a lot of Nps is the best player. There r a lot of mages that have Tons of NPs doing Nova Town, this dont make them good skilled players.
    7) I ve seen a lot players saying. " i killed this guy or i killed that other guy", when what really happened is they killed him in a 5 vs 1 fight.

.. My opinion.[/b]
    +1 thats Exactly how I think about this .

mhm i always watch the 1vs1 , then who ever wins i let em regain hp and vs me.

Theres just alot of morons out there, who say cz is just for partys. Siege wars is about the only thing thats for partys along with dungeons.¨

but theres always some low lvls or I want my name on the killboard idiots out there

i know some people might watch people vs suspicious that they are nation transfering .';s[/b]
    suspicious nation transfering?

like bringing mexicans over the border u will check if they bring humans/ orcs to the other side without paying for it?

p.s. i have nothing against mexicans it was just as a example

lil_mageskillz

if you want to vs in cz go to a place where no 1 goes to not an open place like bowl where ppl are there 24/7 walking around, your just asking to get screwed in your vs.

ooo

i just wait for 30% hp and then ks

lil_mageskillz

i just wait for 30% hp and then ks[/b]
    those are the only kills u get.

1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** the Vs. How? a noob priest malicing just for fun, a retard mage using aoe skills, or a fag warrior or sin that loves to interrupt versus.
    2) Is more fun to Vs. in CZ cos most of the times u r full scrolled (fair Vs) and when u kill the other u win his Nps.
    3) in CZ if I see 2 persons fighting each other in a "fair vs" and no one is around I just sit and wait untill the Vs is over and if the winner is from the opposite nation I dont kill or attack him untill he s ready to fight back again. (even if the looser is a clannie). Thats what we call Respect for a Vs.
    4) in the other hand if i see a player from my nation running away from someone of course i jump on the enemy no matter what.
    5) Do u consider urself a better player cos u can get 50 more Nps ksing a vs ? i dont. If u consider urself not good enough to kill another player alone dont try to hunt them down in this way.
    6) not always the person with a lot of Nps is the best player. There r a lot of mages that have Tons of NPs doing Nova Town, this dont make them good skilled players.
    7) I ve seen a lot players saying. " i killed this guy or i killed that other guy", when what really happened is they killed him in a 5 vs 1 fight.

.. My opinion.[/b]

+1

Too bad all these little kids that are playing this game don't know what respect is.. They just want their 50 np no matter how, pathetic.

ooo

those are the only kills u get.[/b]
    O really..and you are?

Zaczaco11

i sit and watch if some1 is vsing. if the opposite nation wins, i let them heal up then take my chance at a vs. i personally hate when ppl jump in on a 1v1, i dont mind if a whole party does, but if its just one asshole, it gets to me.

SillyHo

I am an archer so I have done it both ways. I have watched people who talk smack die, then decided to kill the guy, and I have jumped in to help someone that was dieing. CZ is made for party play, and dont misunderstand me here, if a party member was at it, and didnt call vs, I go for the kill. Finding randoms out there though, specially noob sins that wanna sit in stealth until my party has someone redballing, actually fighting....let the noob die, then kill the human who beat his ass.

i've really stopped caring about people "vsing'
    i'll only sit and watch if its someone i know

or if i hear "let me vs him" in vent

otherwise they get maliced, and by the time i get to them, they'red redballed and i get the last hit ;D

Banned

i've really stopped caring about people "vsing'
    i'll only sit and watch if its someone i know

or if i hear "let me vs him" in vent

otherwise they get maliced, and by the time i get to them, they'red redballed and i get the last hit ;D[/b]
    no wonder everytime i log i get spammed pm&#39;d by turks cursing my mother <_<
    thx giga!

KalaBunga Senior Member

no wonder everytime i log i get spammed pm&#39;d by turks cursing my mother <_<
    thx giga![/b]
    Sinds when you play on fissure then :-o

Cadence96

Personally if I pretend to get a kill I don&#39;t like the help of others . That&#39;s my main reason why I don&#39;t interrupt vs in most of the cases. My second reason is respect, but it really depends of the situation.

when your in cz or war what is the point of sitting and watch someone die is it just to take the kill ? when the other person is dead.Or just dont have enough balls to help out because i dont really care who gets the kill as long as the opposition die.
    but to sit and watch me fight and die then take kill sucks[/b]
    Sorry man. But you are complaining against someone who only respected your fight and let intact your chances to get nps (and that your nick appears in the chat!). If you want other people to help you, or want to skip these situations. Get a party, always stay close to them and make a strategy to attack the same target.

Maybe you don&#39;t care who gets the kill, but the person of your nation does!!!

Banned

Sinds when you play on fissure then :-o[/b]
    a while ._.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast