Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

standing and watch someone die ?

This is a discussion on standing and watch someone die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have always enjoyed watching v's. If the enimey wins I will give them a chance to to heal themselves ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have always enjoyed watching v's.

If the enimey wins I will give them a chance to to heal themselves up and start fighting. If they run off or if someone else trys to interfear with the v's I will get involed and try and keep the fight fair. I hate random preists who come along and heal people when they are ina fight.

If the enimey wins I will give them a chance to to heal themselves up and start fighting. If they run off or if someone else trys to interfear with the v's I will get involed and try and keep the fight fair. I hate random preists who come along and heal people when they are ina fight.[/b]

I try not to stop 1v1 fights because I don't like when I'm in a 1v1 someone comes up and kills the guy.[/b]

FisherySociety

If the enimey wins I will give them a chance to to heal themselves up and start fighting. If they run off or if someone else trys to interfear with the v's I will get involed and try and keep the fight fair. I hate random preists who come along and heal people when they are ina fight.[/b]
    I couldn't agree more so..

I have found that the game and the respect factor is long gone with vrses and boss killing. Personally If I see two people fighting each other and there is no one else around I will not attack unless he runs and thats the only way. Unless its a large group fighting a large group, however I find it funny that you guys call cz a party pk zone. However there are many of us who like pk solo and thats how we do it. I find that it takes alot more skill sometimes when your on your own and you learn more tactics.

always enjoyed watching a fair vs
    or being in one (no matter the result)

its part of the game and u gotta respect vses

aruc

I stop waiting for Vs a long time ago.... reason is, 95% of the people i have seen just take off after red ball, mages gate or tp their warrior/ priest, rogues, well rogues light feet away, warriors take out their shield.

So yeah never wait, depends who is Vs'ing i run by, or i go in. I used to Vs some ppl, that if i saw them in the past vs'ing i would wait, but now they run so its not a "Vs".
    I also believe a VS is something that must be done in equal conditions, i mean, same scrolls, not items cause that's each one work, personally im not out there looking for a VS, im always in undying and 300 Ac / wolf, so why would i Vs someone that im almost sure is using all scrolls, even enchants, besides the 350ac. I dont see the point on it... go arena talk with the guy, decide which scrolls to use, then you see who wins.... Is it available to use abyss blessings, is it available to use abyss 30% hp pots ?????? You need to know all this or its not fair, so you want a fair VS or just play it smart ?. In Cz well could be a VS but you are killing the guy and at the end he uses a 30% hp pot.... duh yeah good VS, he won... whats the point ?? yeah he had an abyss pot on him... wow how "smart".

Or ask any mage from KB, bang bang and when they are down /Tp warrior (theRusher is expert doing this) except pipo, he never run, not with me, and i never run from him.

Banned

if u wanna vs, got to some far slow where u can have vs all day long wo any chance to get "ksed". if u wanna make vs at the middle of bowl, cry me a river bout some ksing than, i really dont care tbh.

Zaczaco11

i sit and watch if some1 is vsing. if the opposite nation wins, i let them heal up then take my chance at a vs. i personally hate when ppl jump in on a 1v1, i dont mind if a whole party does, but if its just one asshole, it gets to me.[/b]
    unless you're a duffing priest, then your ass has the brightest bullseye in the game

sally1973

lol must be why we lose so many freakin wars your all to interested in your little vs game and not the object of killing the opposition lmao

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

when your in cz or war what is the point of sitting and watch someone die is it just to take the kill ? when the other person is dead.Or just dont have enough balls to help out because i dont really care who gets the kill as long as the opposition die.
    but to sit and watch me fight and die then take kill sucks[/b]
    this happens alot....in war i see others watch others die ;s

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

vsing is for arena

Cadence96

vsing is for arena[/b]
    vsing is everywhere, in the appropriate moment
    arena is just for training

VerTas

1) arena is not good for Vs, why ? cos there s always a retard or noob around that ***** the Vs. How? a noob priest malicing just for fun, a retard mage using aoe skills, or a fag warrior or sin that loves to interrupt versus.
    2) Is more fun to Vs. in CZ cos most of the times u r full scrolled (fair Vs) and when u kill the other u win his Nps.
    3) in CZ if I see 2 persons fighting each other in a "fair vs" and no one is around I just sit and wait untill the Vs is over and if the winner is from the opposite nation I dont kill or attack him untill he s ready to fight back again. (even if the looser is a clannie). Thats what we call Respect for a Vs.
    4) in the other hand if i see a player from my nation running away from someone of course i jump on the enemy no matter what.
    5) Do u consider urself a better player cos u can get 50 more Nps ksing a vs ? i dont. If u consider urself not good enough to kill another player alone dont try to hunt them down in this way.
    6) not always the person with a lot of Nps is the best player. There r a lot of mages that have Tons of NPs doing Nova Town, this dont make them good skilled players.
    7) I ve seen a lot players saying. " i killed this guy or i killed that other guy", when what really happened is they killed him in a 5 vs 1 fight.

.. My opinion.[/b]
    Here here. I agree with you 100% have some decency people and quite being so concerned with gaining a few nps. Another one of the reasons i hate pking in party is because i love to vs and my party members always try and kill the guy, i don't care about gaining nps i care about proving that i'm a decent player.

-Veritas

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

vsing is everywhere, in the appropriate moment
    arena is just for training[/b]
    ok, if u want a vs in cz go where people cant find u, otherwise vsing is for the arena

Some of these responses reminds me of a thing I can't stand, when you are in a party and it's good pk in CZ (meaning tough). Your party is going up against another good party or parties and you look around and a member or 2 are off somewhere vsing. Fuck that's annoying.

Shane1911

and you look around and a member or 2 are off somewhere vsing. Fuck that's annoying.[/b]
    Or they leave right in the middle of a fight to kill a boss.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast