Starting Again...

This is a discussion on Starting Again... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, My name is Moe and I;m new to ko4life but I've been playing Knights for a longtime. I quit ...
Page: 1

Default Starting Again...

Hi, My name is Moe and I;m new to ko4life but I've been playing Knights for a longtime. I quit playing 3-4 Years ago and wanted to know what the situation is and if there's anyone I can join out there and just chill make some new friends xD

Welcome back... so far since the new peeps took over the game has been pretty dang good. At least the best I have seen it in my 4 years of KO... If you are starting new your best bet would be Titan and I hear a few english guys just recently started a new clan there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Welcome back... so far since the new peeps took over the game has been pretty dang good. At least the best I have seen it in my 4 years of KO... If you are starting new your best bet would be Titan and I hear a few english guys just recently started a new clan there.
    Well, I read around and it looks like most people are around C-West/East and Ionia merge server. But idk if I'll find a clan there or anything

Most english players on that server.

Which server and could someone also show me where to Download Knights and Sign-up cuz G1 doesnt support them anymore Im guessing

@Eye4Eye Whats the persons name on Titan?

You should deffinitely go on Anatolia (CWEST +... merged). There are like 80% of all english players. And the client is simpy to download on knightonlineworld.com.. it will redirect you to the new website automaticly.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

anatolia aint that active as u think to be honest, at least not cz.. i would wait for new server whenever it comes

Depends, in the evening my time (GMT +1), there is like 40v40 in CZ.. let alone ardream where is whenever you want 2 v 2 parties..

didn't you share Dafireman