Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting back in EUKO-Europa

This is a discussion on Starting back in EUKO-Europa within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know theres a lot of other topics about fresh starts, but I didnt find in any of them a ...
Page: 1

Default Starting back in EUKO-Europa

I know theres a lot of other topics about fresh starts, but I didnt find in any of them a satisfying answer to my own questions.

So first how is the active english comunity, what side, hows the exp, are there enough exp partys/clans to make it worth it to go all the way to 80+ or just stay on ardream ?

Whats up with basic skill bug after 1st job change and this rubberband lag spikes, or is it just me ?

Oh btw i need some price checks so if anyone wanna help me pls pm me <3

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    I know theres a lot of other topics about fresh starts, but I didnt find in any of them a satisfying answer to my own questions.

So first how is the active english comunity, what side, hows the exp, are there enough exp partys/clans to make it worth it to go all the way to 80+ or just stay on ardream ?

Whats up with basic skill bug after 1st job change and this rubberband lag spikes, or is it just me ?

Oh btw i need some price checks so if anyone wanna help me pls pm me <3
    The english community is quite active.

For meele clans
    ForgottenAggression (Orc)
    Amicus (Human)

Mage Clans:
    BomBomPow (Human)
    TheGangsters / Caballeros / Xecutioners (Orc) -> These clans are mostly Turkish tho.

and yeah lots of the basic quests are bugged and will probaly always be.
    I don't get any lag spikes myself but got 1-2clannies complainging about them.

I dont mean basic quests, actually they work fine, what i ment is that once u get lvl 10 and 1st job, the basic skills stop working like stab or any other atack thats in basic skill at least thats what is happening to me.

Still can someone tell me do you feel its worth it go all the way to 80, like theres always groups going on and stuff ? because im starting from scratch and i doubt any clans are taking lvl 50s or 60s, so at least till 70 ill be on my own pretty much.

I dont mean basic quests, actually they work fine, what i ment is that once u get lvl 10 and 1st job, the basic skills stop working like stab or any other atack thats in basic skill at least thats what is happening to me.

Still can someone tell me do you feel its worth it go all the way to 80, like theres always groups going on and stuff ? because im starting from scratch and i doubt any clans are taking lvl 50s or 60s, so at least till 70 ill be on my own pretty much.
    Defintly go 80+
    From what I heard ardream is mostly 8v8 or less.
    In cz you got medium pk action during the day (GMT+1 daytime) like 1 - 3 parties on each side. Then at the evening / night (Gmt+1) you get hardcore pk (espcially after ED) with 5+ parties on each side

Exp wise, I don't really know but I bet there are plenty of paramun genie parties lol

that also worries me, that the game has become "genie required". Im not gonna paying for a macro, maybe not even for premium so thats why im wondering if its worth it. And the time, i really dont care how much it takes to get to 80, as long as i can enjoy with the people i get to play the game.

that also worries me, that the game has become "genie required". Im not gonna paying for a macro, maybe not even for premium so thats why im wondering if its worth it. And the time, i really dont care how much it takes to get to 80, as long as i can enjoy with the people i get to play the game.
    no one says u have to use genie, you can still find party if you don't.

You wont go anywhere without the genie unless people are nice and let you stay in party without it but who knows , and no prem and trying to go 80+ will take a good min lolol....i would not say its worth it but that is mybe cause i wouldnt exp without prem lol..Shit i made a char on euko a week or two ago trying to lvl legit and the next monrin i woke up to a ban lol just like usko ..some lame ass shit tbh

As i said before i dont care how much it takes to get to 80, if i can have fun while doing it. 4ex the only reason i liked diablo franchise its because i like farming my items, same as KO, and merchanting/doing bifrost/eslant dungeon was part of the fun i had with KO. But if getting from 70-80 (60-70 too, but mainly 70-80) would be frustrating not because of the time but because of exp groups... based on that i think i might be staying on ardream/merchanting.

BTW, no one knows whats going on with basic skills ? after 1st job change i cant use stab or stab2, you use but only animation comes but no dmg...

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    You wont go anywhere without the genie unless people are nice and let you stay in party without it but who knows , and no prem and trying to go 80+ will take a good min lolol....i would not say its worth it but that is mybe cause i wouldnt exp without prem lol..Shit i made a char on euko a week or two ago trying to lvl legit and the next monrin i woke up to a ban lol just like usko ..some lame ass shit tbh
    Yes koxping is illegal.

....who was asking if koxp was legal ? cause i know i was not ...anyways

If you like soloing stuff for exp or sitting down in a genie party then thats whats up lol but for me atleast there has been less and less farming and more people babashoppin. gl tho man

armageddon clan is still farming alot. Just saying. And no im not in armageddon clan

spk

As i said before i dont care how much it takes to get to 80, if i can have fun while doing it. 4ex the only reason i liked diablo franchise its because i like farming my items, same as KO, and merchanting/doing bifrost/eslant dungeon was part of the fun i had with KO. But if getting from 70-80 (60-70 too, but mainly 70-80) would be frustrating not because of the time but because of exp groups... based on that i think i might be staying on ardream/merchanting.

BTW, no one knows whats going on with basic skills ? after 1st job change i cant use stab or stab2, you use but only animation comes but no dmg...
    take them off of skill bar then setup your skills again.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    take them off of skill bar then setup your skills again.
    That works, thanks.

Honestly it is very hard for you to xp without genie. There is always xp though. If you are online you can find apes almost 24/7, I won't say they are playing legit, but it is xp. Once you are lvl 60 eslant will always be running, it will be a lot better for you since the constant luring you can get away without dying. This is orc side btw.

I know for fact that FA have 2nd clan for lowbies etc.. maybe others clans do too.. so you can jump in there until you hit 8x and join the *big* teams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast