Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Starting back to KO after 4 years... [warrior related questions]

This is a discussion on Starting back to KO after 4 years... [warrior related questions] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phantom94 You have an inability to read. nah, just nah....
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    You have an inability to read.
    nah, just nah.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    You can't discuss private servers in the private server section.
    This is true, the topics are mostly about server advertisement. There's no "general thread" in there.

+10 or go home

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    +10 or go home

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i dont get why ppl still talk those craps about +9/10 and low activity etc, USKO dosent end just at OLD destroyed servers.... half of them (euopa, destan, gaia, asgard) are very active and there is not much +9 and NON +10.
    Old servers are quickly getting merged into one another, so soon enough there will be probably one, or two servers with those infamous +10 k2's items left.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Old servers are quickly getting merged into one another, so soon enough there will be probably one, or two servers with those infamous +10 k2's items left.

>>soon

we all know what soon means in terms of KO

I heard they are gonna enable 'Select Character' soon!

GDM

idk about the other server , but i can tell you about Europa , couse i did the same .
    Spent 500+ usd on a 83 char , with krowaz , bought ratpor+9 , prems , scrolls , bahamun / pathos / wings , and +0 jewels ( for +2/3 had to spend like 300+more , and i m gald i didnt ) . Decided if i had fun i ll invest in them ...
    About the " englsih community" on Europa .... There isnt one ... There are like 10 - 15 that speak english ( that used to be in Armageddon , now they are ORC ) and TheSpartans that should have been the orc side english clan , in my 2-3 weeks stay in CZ i never saw any of them ... ( they might exp , idk ) .
    So , b4 you fck your self like i did , do your homework on server activity ( i did mine but 5 days after i bought char , ppl went inactive ( FML ) )
    The PK is good only at ED time , druing the morning/day ( gmt+1 ) you ll spend like 1 hour trying ot get a party togther , and if u kill the orcs , they would either quit or scroll up , ( in that case you are fked , couse randoms dont scroll up ... )0

So my advice , if you dotn have a group of players that , you are fked ...
    Unless you can speak turkish , then u ll have fun i guess

Just my 2cents , hope i helped

good to know that Europa isn't as good as everyone acts it is.

The private server section is the the most active on the forum and is keeping the forum alive, so I don't know we aren't allowed to discuss it where ever we want, especially in the general section.

On topic, if you are dead set on playing USKO then I would suggest Europa just for the activity and the fact that you can spend less money and still be competitive. The older servers are filled with people who have stayed on the server for years and all have +10/3 +9/3 so unless you want to spend a lot of money its not worth it to start there with the low activity. I wont say anything about private servers as you seem set on playing USKO and I dont feel the need to change your mind.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The private server section is the the most active on the forum and is keeping the forum alive, so I don't know we aren't allowed to discuss it where ever we want, especially in the general section.

On topic, if you are dead set on playing USKO then I would suggest Europa just for the activity and the fact that you can spend less money and still be competitive. The older servers are filled with people who have stayed on the server for years and all have +10/3 +9/3 so unless you want to spend a lot of money its not worth it to start there with the low activity. I wont say anything about private servers as you seem set on playing USKO and I dont feel the need to change your mind.
    I wonder how come people think old servers are more expensive... The +9s are so common that they're actually quite cheap....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12