Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont use XFire and KOL today.

This is a discussion on Dont use XFire and KOL today. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From the GM thread. Originally Posted by Athenrye Also I think xfire is causing false APR bans. I got banned ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Default Dont use XFire and KOL today.

From the GM thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenrye
    Also I think xfire is causing false APR bans. I got banned and I dont cheat, my clan hates cheaters, I LOATH cheaters.
    Yes, it seems that way. Aleenia and I tested it with a handful of accounts; all accounts using XFire were instantly banned by the APR while all accounts not using it were able to run around just fine. I advise all users who have XFire to not run it for the time being; we are currently working at fixing the APR and should have the issue resolved very soon. We'll be taking care of any accounts that had been banned wrongfully by the APR error as soon as we have the matter settled.

soon u will get false APR bans for using windows

a lil bit too late for someone

Ignore Me Senior Member

I just dont care if it works or not now, they just need to try. Game is like a patient with 5% chance of survival.

They stop cheating or no point in game. This is what the patch is supposed to do.
    @Grimalicious & CerealBox
    could you go a little more into detail with last night's patch? it said anti-hack tool implemented that will affect in some extent the current TPT or something like that right?. is it that some functions of the current TPTs out there will stop working or will we see a significant decrease in the number of scumbags using TPTs? or something else?
    The most recent patch was put through as developments in anti-third party tool use efforts developed. It focused mainly on fixing some security holes and reducing the usefulness of third party tools, specifically aimed at a very popular pay-to-use variety that everyone is oh-so-familiar with. So far it seems to be working well; there are still third party tools that function, but the ones we were aiming at seem to have been affected as was desired. Other features of the patch were to resolve an issue that had been preventing some users from accessing the game, fixing the exploit that allowed cheaters to teleport merchants into PK zones, and fixing a kill-exploit that was being used to perform NP transfers. We'll be monitoring actively to see if these issues are properly resolved or if the third party tool developers figure out a way around it. I remain hopeful, however.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Athenrye View Post
    [we] should have the issue resolved very soon
    lol just lol.

k2 loves that word

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    lol just lol.

k2 loves that word
    They have a backup word. Its not as good.
    @Mithrandil
    i wanna ask when will be the cheat report thing? please do not say " soon "
    Later.

Banned Senior Member

The most recent patch was put through as developments in anti-third party tool use efforts developed. It focused mainly on fixing some security holes and reducing the usefulness of third party tools, specifically aimed at a very popular pay-to-use variety that everyone is oh-so-familiar with. So far it seems to be working well;
    To bad hf fixed there hack in 3 hours, and legal users got banned. They are so stupid LOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    they have a backup word. Its not as good.
    .later
    hahahahaha roflmao omg!!!

hmmm that is not cool men

lol yea my friend got banned he had xfire open... such a gae .. his name is goldengae01 <3

Hmm thanks for the info... always used it xfire pretty Cool program..

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    lol yea my friend got banned he had xfire open... such a gae .. his name is goldengae01 <3
    he also had koxp open?

bluespartan

I got banned with xfire open. "We will have identified the issue and will fix it" means take 3 days to do it obviously

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

lolz what a game /epic

ya messed up game lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast