Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Simbaaa
  • 1 Post By bigdudle
  • 1 Post By XxXOwnageXxX
  • 1 Post By WnxMiqdad

Starting over

This is a discussion on Starting over within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys so in short I miss KO and its on my mind for couple of days so im thinking ...
Page: 1

Default Starting over

Hello guys so in short I miss KO and its on my mind for couple of days so im thinking to return
    Im looking for active pk server.. whats on mind is Sirius and Cypher
    but i tried to login Sirius seems im not allowed to or the server is full
    so i sent a ticket to NTT.. so i can login and check out the server
    what do you think guys?

Sirius is one of the better choices atm population wise, but I think all english activity on the new usko servers has passed, so if that matters to you I would not invest into Sirius. Altar had some but I hear they're quitting lately.
    Cypher recently died out pretty hard and has been having issues with logins, cheaters ruining events etc. Not rly worth going there anymore until things get better. However this is where you're going to find the biggest English population. (Which these days is really only 1 clan and a handful of people.)
    Honestly official KO's right now are falling behind private servers IMO. (Server features, cheat protection, activity, etc) A few english people and myself have started a clan on the new death ko server Cypher if you're interested. Less investment as well to start.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

ok so i took simbaa advice and i can tell its great server and more active than official servers... at least pk wise!

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

cypher orcs , come to monsters/angelrevive (DCZ)

How are the exp rates to 83 on deathko, with or without premmy?

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    How are the exp rates to 83 on deathko, with or without premmy?
    I played only for few minutes but im guessing much higher than on official KO...I got to like lvl 25 in literally 5 minutes on bulcans/werewolfs.

Much quicker, couldn't give you a actual number since exp given changes based on your lvl for each mob but it takes about 4 days to get 83, genie is given to you for free
    Or you could just buy an 83 in merchant, people selling full pus itemed CR chars for 6gb

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    Sirius is one of the better choices atm population wise, but I think all english activity on the new usko servers has passed, so if that matters to you I would not invest into Sirius. Altar had some but I hear they're quitting lately.
    Cypher recently died out pretty hard and has been having issues with logins, cheaters ruining events etc. Not rly worth going there anymore until things get better. However this is where you're going to find the biggest English population. (Which these days is really only 1 clan and a handful of people.)
    Honestly official KO's right now are falling behind private servers IMO. (Server features, cheat protection, activity, etc) A few english people and myself have started a clan on the new death ko server Cypher if you're interested. Less investment as well to start.
    Couldn't agree more with you

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I played only for few minutes but im guessing much higher than on official KO...I got to like lvl 25 in literally 5 minutes on bulcans/werewolfs.
    There is where your skill level belongs between bulcans and werewolfs. If i were you i should not try lycans. Because when they kill you. You gonna make 20 topics on 20 different forums about that lycans needs to get nerfed.

i'm in altar and yes servers are starting to die few english people. but right now for me the server is at the right point. during most of the day there are few people on cz but is the right amount and then at rush hours cz is full.

Banned Senior Member

Save your time and don't start this game again, its glory days are long gone my friend.
    Boeren likes this.

Im totally shock by how the ko4life community still come here, even after not playing the game for 5 years or complaining about it since 2009 and gives advices to people who want to play... Insane, move on, get a life or play it and enjoy it as it is.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

:P its ko its like cocaine
    l911l likes this.