Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Starting to play again =)

This is a discussion on Starting to play again =) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bit off-topic here :P The game wont end anytime soon. Just because some old school players decided to quit its ...
Page: 4

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Bit off-topic here :P
    The game wont end anytime soon. Just because some old school players decided to quit its not the end of KO.
    The cheating point in the game is bad indeed at the very moment but its been way worse.
    Anyone actually remember in KE when koxp was more or less legal? You wouldn't get into a party without it. GM's selling +9 items, GM acounts got hacked all the time and DUPE was ridiculous and actually got to a breaking point where it was unplayable. But KO survived and it will now as well.
    We all know K2 sucks ass and is money hungry like hell, but they always been. They actually is trying to fix the game now!

On-topic
    If you want English community go C-West, if you like baba slm 10 cożns pls go Iona or any other server.

Bit off-topic here :P
    The game wont end anytime soon. Just because some old school players decided to quit its not the end of KO.
    The cheating point in the game is bad indeed at the very moment but its been way worse.
    Anyone actually remember in KE when koxp was more or less legal? You wouldn't get into a party without it. GM's selling +9 items, GM acounts got hacked all the time and DUPE was ridiculous and actually got to a breaking point where it was unplayable. But KO survived and it will now as well.
    We all know K2 sucks ass and is money hungry like hell, but they always been. They actually is trying to fix the game now!

On-topic
    If you want English community go C-West, if you like baba slm 10 cożns pls go Iona or any other server.[/b]

r shi? XD when did u learn english baba

haha just kidding, nah I rly hope usko will be up for atleast a few more years.. They better figer out how to stop all the cheating.. Couldn't be that frakin' hard to protect the servers with thought of how much money they make.

Everyone knows Diez is the best!!!!

Banned

undefined i send you a message back

Jasp what nation are u guys on ionia?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

just gogo aion when it comes out

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

undefined i send you a message back

Jasp what nation are u guys on ionia?[/b]
    We are Orc, if you are ever on Ionia pm me ingame, i may or may not be online or just go msn me

(Donny played with me a little bit at the beginning and then quit :angry

Banned

donny is a noob ;D so who cares xD

i pmed you my msn and uh, i want a orc priest then

Lmao you seriously replied on every priest there is for sale on ionia eh? :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

donny is a noob ;D so who cares xD

i pmed you my msn and uh, i want a orc priest then [/b]
    Should be fairly easy to find. Damn you came like 3 weeks to late. my friend Gramps had recently sold his lvl 77 Priest for $230 with a Nazi....

Ionia has been cleaned alot.

Alot of ppl banned.

And gm online every day.

Banned

yea josri XD! i want one, but most ppl are askin for unreasonable prices lol, like a naked lvl 72 for 175 usd =_= then id rather buy a rogue which is lvl 76 for 80 usd =_=

yea josri XD! i want one, but most ppl are askin for unreasonable prices lol, like a naked lvl 72 for 175 usd =_= then id rather buy a rogue which is lvl 76 for 80 usd =_=[/b]
    I saw this guy selling 79 warrior for 35$ Fishy tho.

So gotta watch out.

Banned

yea, i know xD id never buy something that cheap thou :P but the rogue was from a well known guy =) so i wudnt think thats a fishy char

None IMO, come play WoW with me kanky <3

Ainelover

yea, i know xD id never buy something that cheap thou :P but the rogue was from a well known guy =) so i wudnt think thats a fishy char[/b]
    OT but i just discovered avril looks alot like Chris Crocker, wtf, especially ur avatar.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast