Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Starting Up Again

This is a discussion on Starting Up Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hyb, ya I suppose its not that much different, but I still prefer DCZ. Thanks for the offer, and I'm ...
Page: 2

Hyb, ya I suppose its not that much different, but I still prefer DCZ. Thanks for the offer, and I'm sure if I change my mind, I'll send you a message. Lol Realm, its funny because just a week ago, I wanted to go see our old website but it's down now. I remember we had some pretty sweet screen shots. Joe, when I create an account, does it matter which race I choose? How about servers?

Am i being stupid, or did we play in the same clan alot? I think we did

You are being very stupid, but not because you're wrong about us being clannies. What's up man?

You confused me now haha. How are you man

I'm just messing around, we used to play CWest together with Kyle, Gregg, Joe, Pedo, Baxx along with some others. I'm good, how're you? Still playing?

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iFIGHT View Post
    Hyb, ya I suppose its not that much different, but I still prefer DCZ. Thanks for the offer, and I'm sure if I change my mind, I'll send you a message. Lol Realm, its funny because just a week ago, I wanted to go see our old website but it's down now. I remember we had some pretty sweet screen shots. Joe, when I create an account, does it matter which race I choose? How about servers?
    Race doesn't matter, its down to preference. I chose high elf cause well...I'm an elf. As far as class goes its all down to preference also, they're all equally balanced in some way so whichever you enjoy most playing. I chose sorcerer cause they pack a whollup punch and its fun to play. Heres a topic about it Free Mobile MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com

They're running an event too if you create a character name with .Level up in it you'll automatically be jumped to 58 for example fk.Levelup and they'll also give u a set of soul armor and a ncs which is all unheard of in the game.

The beauty of it is you don't have to drop a ridiculous amount of hundos just to compete, its worth a looksy.

Also we're on I think its called ascension one of the first servers, pve
    Last edited by Avariofvalequenta; 09-24-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Yeah I actually have some old KO screenshots of us while PKing. Let me know if ya'll ever come on Anatolia server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12