Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SARSALA... who the fuk is he ???

This is a discussion on SARSALA... who the fuk is he ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lv 70 orc warrion :blink: never ever saw him b4 :wacko: ...and its not renamed TauruS.......... ... any clues ??...
Page: 1

Mario

Default SARSALA... who the fuk is he ???

lv 70 orc warrion :blink: never ever saw him b4 :wacko: ...and its not renamed TauruS..........

... any clues ??

stratavorious

nsc aq :P

Banned Senior Member

You do know by now covering the "seeking party lvl xx - xx" people can tell what your lvl is right?

Mario

Originally posted by phantomlink
    You do know by now covering the "seeking party lvl xx - xx" people can tell what your lvl is right?
    problem is - it isn't hi enought and not are so smart :P

IKnowMyJob

if u dont go d2 linate apostles , u dont know nothing.

xourico

lol that guy raid me and my friend at dms with a priest buffer, he was hitting me arround 500, and HELL YES THATS TOO HARD, probably using str jewelry, cuz he die really fast, he also got a raptor +8 :mellow:

Trii

Originally posted by xourico
    lol that guy raid me and my friend at dms with a priest buffer, he was hitting me arround 500, and HELL YES THATS TOO HARD, probably using str jewelry, cuz he die really fast, he also got a raptor +8 *:mellow:
    every orc warrior has a raptor +8 now, even those in half plates

Lawless

yeah really waiting for a dupe wipe.....all these +8 raps and half the +8 glaves/shards/mdags go POOF and legit people can make some less frustrating NP gains again

diablo

Originally posted by Lawless
    yeah really waiting for a dupe wipe.....all these +8 raps and half the +8 glaves/shards/mdags go POOF and legit people can make some less frustrating NP gains again
    u forgot ib+8

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    lol that guy raid me and my friend at dms with a priest buffer, he was hitting me arround 500, and HELL YES THATS TOO HARD, probably using str jewelry, cuz he die really fast, he also got a raptor +8 *:mellow:
    every orc warrior has a raptor +8 now, even those in half plates[/b]
    only i dont

Trii

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

every orc warrior has a raptor +8 now, even those in half plates
    only i dont [/b]
    and i dont

desert_them

Default Re: SARSALA... who the fuk is he ???

Originally posted by Mario
    lv 70 orc warrion *:blink: *never ever saw him b4 *:wacko: *...and its not renamed TauruS..........

... any clues ??
    First Hii All.
    sarsala my brother belong 9 months he wokıng ın d2 en d3 killing apos for be lvl70 atleast be lvl70 only apos make sure be lvl70 ın apos

Trii

Originally posted by desert_them+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desert_them)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    lv 70 orc warrion *:blink: *never ever saw him b4 *:wacko: *...and its not renamed TauruS..........

... any clues ??
    First Hii All.
    sarsala my brother belong 9 months he wokıng ın d2 en d3 killing apos for be lvl70 atleast be lvl70 only apos make sure be lvl70 ın apos[/b]
    he lvl 70 so lvl 70 and lvl 70 and apos lvl 70 and then lvl 70 apos killer

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by desert_them@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

... any clues ??

First Hii All.
    sarsala my brother belong 9 months he wokıng ın d2 en d3 killing apos for be lvl70 atleast be lvl70 only apos make sure be lvl70 ın apos
    he lvl 70 so lvl 70 and lvl 70 and apos lvl 70 and then lvl 70 apos killer[/b]
    LOL.

stop making fun of his sentence structure >_<.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you used apos to get to level 70 you would struggle making sense. Has to be one of the most supid things to xp on to get to 70

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast