Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are statistics on my side?

This is a discussion on Are statistics on my side? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i want upgrad a krowaz boot + 6 but i take krowaz glove+7 and i pass +8 no trina lol ...
Page: 3

i want upgrad a krowaz boot + 6 but i take krowaz glove+7 and i pass +8 no trina lol 40-45 gbs more :P

Banned Senior Member

Ways too make a +9:

Turn on Justin Bieber Baby.
    And go on RAAMMPPPPAGGGEE.
    Break somethings in your inventory.
    Then go go anvil, and just go crazy!

I burnt 5 shards from +1rev to +2rev in a row the other day. The statistics of passing each reverse upgrade is 50% and i pretty much failed that 5 times in a row.

I dunno about you, but i say screw the anvil, sell all your trinas and elixer +8s and just buy an elixer +9. If you fail this (which statistically speaking, you probably will), you'll end up paying a lot more for a +9 staff than if you just bought one from the get go.

Ahhh forgot to add:

If you do happen to fail each and every upgrade, you will most likely go into a a raging fit and smash something like your keyboard or mouse or computer....or dog which would probably worth MUCH more than a +9 elixer.

Just saying..

still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Ahhh forgot to add:

If you do happen to fail each and every upgrade, you will most likely go into a a raging fit and smash something like your keyboard or mouse or computer....or dog which would probably worth MUCH more than a +9 elixer.

Just saying..
    Sounds like someone else has been on a "RAGE-BURN" before.

I remember being so pissed after I burnt my 3rd Gab's Adamant going to +7 that I unequipped the armor my character was wearing at the time and burned it too.

I felt some satisfaction after I burned it as well. Sick, twisted, evil satisfaction, and then later lamented at the loss of it. FUN TIMES

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123