Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stats of level 60 int priest

This is a discussion on stats of level 60 int priest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; need to know the stats on a level 60 int priest please tell me ty in advance :p...
Page: 1

heavenCanWait

Default stats of level 60 int priest

need to know the stats on a level 60 int priest please tell me ty in advance :p

there are a number of things that are needed to be determined before someone can help you... A) What armour as int are you wanting to use? Full plate, Chitin, Shell? B) What shield are you planning to use, and what is the str req on it? C) Are you wanting to go hp build, or have some int points?

heavenCanWait

i wana have inaf int ( atleast 5k dont know how much ill have ) and basic items atm might get +6 shells just tell me the normal stats for an int priest level 60 with shells .... i :wub:

5k MP is imo more for PartyHealers.

Kalais Library

Originally posted by heavenCanWait
    i wana have inaf int ( atleast 5k dont know *how much ill have ) *and basic items atm might get +6 shells *just tell me the normal stats for an *int priest level 60 with shells *.... i *:wub:
    Pick up a dictionary.

Anyway, shell in itself is a dumb build, especially for level 60. It's much..."better" to go chitin or even full plate.

heavenCanWait

so your saying its good to go FPs +8 ? i wana have good df ... good int good hp good for pk .... and inaf for heal... i am full healer :unsure:

First of all, what the fuck is "inaf"? As for your question, I'd imagine Full Plates +8 would be good, I was always a fan of the chitin build myself. Then again, I haven't played KO in 6+ months.

FP Defence gear with INT jewellery?

LeonIV

Hi I play a lvl 66 priest on ares, and I think chitin and shell are good ways to go for int priest. Shell especially for healers but only till u get some decent lvls bcuz otherwise ur hp will be kinda low. For lvl 60 tho id recommend u use chitin +7 then later on as u lvl go with shell. I myself use shell and i have about 4600hp. Recently i changed to chitin for fun and i have now 3600hp and 860defense unbuffed. I have tried FP+8 and i dont find it the best build bcuz once ur duffed ur defense is really crappy, i have cs and still get hit too hard in cz when i get duffed. Gluck and have fun :P

morax

Goblin Full plate Pads and Pouldron
    Spear Gloves
    Spear Boots
    FP helmet

Thats all you need - Learn to use MP pots... mana is not as good as HP... more HP means your gonna live longer... you stat for 5K mana and your gonna die quick

BattyBat

Originally posted by morax
    Spear Gloves
    Spear Boots
    FP helmet

Thats all you need - Learn to use MP pots... mana is not as good as HP... more HP means your gonna live longer... you stat for 5K mana and your gonna die quick
    lol at dean trying to teach people how to play priest..

priceless :wub: :wub: :wub:

LeonIV

Originally posted by morax
    Spear Gloves
    Spear Boots
    FP helmet

I have 5200hp and 4900mana :P Having mana is a good thing and not everyone uses spear and using all that spear defense lowers ur defense making u vulnerable to axe club sword and dagger.

Obiwan

inaf ftw :wub:

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    Spear Gloves
    Spear Boots
    FP helmet

lol at dean trying to teach people how to play priest..

priceless :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    :lol:

Pixiecatt

A lot of also comes down to what uniques and weapon and shield you have..what type of priest you are etc.....As a full healer, I found for me, since I don't have l33t uniques (ie iron belt, iron neck, rol etc.) that shell is better for me because of the ac. Also, because a healer uses so much mana with complete heals the high intel helps too. At lvl 65, I have 3101 hp unbuffed and 867 defense. I use dagger defense and spear defense when I can remember to switch it out....I don't do too bad in CZ or wars....It comes down to what you want to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast