Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stats of level 60 int priest

This is a discussion on stats of level 60 int priest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chittin build ftw. fp - low def shell = shit full stop...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

chittin build ftw. fp - low def shell = shit full stop

Banned

chitin 8/goblin setup at 60.
    chitin goblin pads and pauldron.
    chitin8 boots and gaunts
    fp8 helm
    fp dd helm
    fp spear boots gaunts
    fp axe boots gaunts
    fp sword gaunts

with that gear you would be a tank, but it does cost quite a bit of money for it all. at 70+ go with full chitin +8 set, youll have about 1100-1200ac, depending on jewels and shield, and about 6-7k hp also dependent on jewels.

heavenCanWait

ty alot babas :wub:

Jay

imho Full Plate +8 build owns any other build till lvl 70.. since ure 60 u'll be far better of with fp build since its gonan give u good hp, quite good mana and average def, but ure average def is covered by ure high hp .. and if u go fp build try to get jewlery tht adds defense ... i myself am a lvl 69 fp priest and i can outtank any shell/ chitin priest anyday

PriesTesS

For full healer 4k mp is enough. 5 k is pure luxoury, and that should come with lvl, not items.

Your first job is to survive.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I just switched away from full heal, but I found that it was best to have enough MP for group complete, group heal, group complete. 1920 + 960 + 1920 = 4800MP. That way I could concentrate on extra HP pots to stay alive if my heals are cancelled in a big fight. If you can get uniques like white silver earring (20 def, 5 int, 5 hp) then you win on all 3 fronts. Amulet of goddess is also a reasonable choice for both HP + Int.

Definitely stay chitin build at lvl 60 though. As party healer you can probably afford to go shell build at about 67-68.

I'd avoid the FP build unless you have good uniques that are all giving defence and health. If you can't get over 1k defence with buffs on then you're gonna be toast. If you're on a server with "old school" weapon defences you might be able to get away with lower defence but good weapon defences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12