Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

stats pls :D

This is a discussion on stats pls :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wanna see the stats of Phantom_rouge Felix Hakunamatata Tez ______________ RatherBeDead Ghostface StReLLa would be nice if u can ...
Page: 1

Default stats pls :D

i wanna see the stats of
    Phantom_rouge
    Felix
    Hakunamatata
    Tez

would be nice if u can post them :wub: :wub:

FlyingCat

i don wanna :lol: :angry:

Banned Senior Member

Tez wont show his real items/stats, but they are better them TempesTs'

cpo4

how are you using an amour enchant scroll and a 300 def scroll at the same time? :blink: Lasttime I checked there is no possible "legit" way of using these scrolls at the same time..one fail if the other is on and vis versa.

MrsLies

Originally posted by cpo4
    how are you using an amour enchant scroll and a 300 def scroll at the same time? :blink: *Lasttime I checked there is no possible "legit" way of using these scrolls at the same time..one fail if the other is on and vis versa.
    good one :lol:

how are you using an amour enchant scroll and a 300 def scroll at the same time? :blink: *Lasttime I checked there is no possible "legit" way of using these scrolls at the same time..one fail if the other is on and vis versa.
    u could always use armor enchant and ac at the same time. u can try it right now if u want.

i think you can

why not lol?!

MyBitch

cus its possible?, everyone can that

cpo4

I tried it earlier this morining and even before the expansion it wouldnt work. I dont have anymore amour enchant scrolls atm but like i said unless its a bugg or cheat I dont know how it would work...no wonder I cant hit people for S^^t. If it works thne Ill start using. :mellow:

btw. most of the players on ur list put their stats here.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28470

i saw Tez's stats but i forgot to ask for the stats of tempests so post pls would be nice :P

I tried it earlier this morining and even before the expansion it wouldnt work. I dont have anymore amour enchant scrolls atm but like i said unless its a bugg or cheat I dont know how it would work...no wonder I cant hit *people for S^^t. If it works thne Ill start using. * :mellow:
    its not a cheat and its not a bug

you bugged lol

I tried it earlier this morining and even before the expansion it wouldnt work. I dont have anymore amour enchant scrolls atm but like i said unless its a bugg or cheat I dont know how it would work...no wonder I cant hit *people for S^^t. If it works thne Ill start using. * :mellow:
    if u dont have anymore then why dont u buy more? they sell at sundries for like 300k and weapon enchants are for 700k

cpo4

Well I guess they enabled it now..before the expansion it wasnt allowed or at least it didnt work at all. :wub:

Banned Senior Member

You could always use 300 ac/armor enchant at the same time, even back when KE first came out.

The stats Tez posted were with fake jewlary, those aren't real

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast