Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on STATUS : HACKED :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sad u got hacked.....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Sad u got hacked..

DragonFire

zz sad to see people get hacked..

1UnknownMuthaFuka

damnnn bro are we dealing with a pro hacker? always leaving 1337 coins in the inventory <_<

Cocaine

Fucking gay. Hax is one of the nicest most honest people I have met, and whoever did this should be kicked right in their fucking throat.

HsK

Don't share don't share.

dorpwn

its not that i no trust u, ur the only person not from israel that i have trusted its just that only me and u had the login...
    i am realy frustrated now, cuz after all this time to be hacked is realy sad
    all the other stuff i mentioned on private led to u
    im sorry i blamed u, i went for a smoke and calmed down i dont care anymore

Amine

Omfg, sorry to hear that both of you got hacked .

<3 my babas Hax and Dor.

Well, are you sure about no keylogger, seems weird both the accounts you play got hacked.

ReiRei

a clannie also got someone elses char at login. It happens when he selected the Back button. The same char 5 times in a row. He didn' log on it, and closed out the game.

lvl50rogue

Why do people even post this shit when they admit to sharing acounts. Go burn in hell fool.

Cocaine

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Why do people even post this shit when they admit to sharing acounts. *Go burn in hell fool.
    Fuck you you insensative sack of shit. Your nothing, your opinion doesent matter, so stay the fuck out of this thread.

lvl50rogue

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lvl50rogue
    Why do people even post this shit when they admit to sharing acounts. *Go burn in hell fool.
    Fuck you you insensative sack of shit. Your nothing, your opinion doesent matter, so stay the fuck out of this thread.[/b]
    And your opinion matter?

Cocaine

Yes, if your going to make flame's in a guys post about them getting hacked, you can just GTFO.

Reinhard

Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts

lvl50rogue

When u share your acounts, ur asking to be hacked, if ur not smart enough to figure that out than your an idiot.
    When u do get hacked and send tickets to the limited cs this game already has, your just fukin waisting there time with shit u could of avoided by "using ur head".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast