Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on STATUS : HACKED :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lvl50rogue When u share your acounts, ur asking to be hacked, if ur not smart enough to ...
Page: 3

Reinhard

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    When u share your acounts, ur asking to be hacked, if ur not smart enough to figure that out than your an idiot. * *
    When u do get hacked and send tickets to the limited cs this game already has, your just fukin waisting there time with shit u could of avoided by "using ur head".
    Ok use my head and give me a blowjob tard

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts Dont share accounts
    Yup, or reinhard will scam your warrior calling himself a friend <_<

Cocaine

When u share your acounts, ur asking to be hacked, if ur not smart enough to figure that out than your an idiot. * *
    When u do get hacked and send tickets to the limited cs this game already has, your just fukin waisting there time with shit u could of avoided by "using ur head".

I've heard legends from far across the land of these things called..........*Thunder* friends *Thunder*........I'm not too sure about them, but I heard that you are supposed to trust them. I know like 10 people from this game that I would gladly give my info to if they asked for it simply because I know they would not take my shit. When you have played this game for years, you learn who to trust and who not to trust, either hax actually got hacked or he trusted the wrong person and got scammed but that doesent give you the right to come into his thread flaming him because he got hacked/scammed. It's simply a dick thing to do, so like I said earlier. If you dont have anything nice to say, GTFO!

wraith86

rofl at the coins

acolyted

wtf man
    buy chitin set +7 and ur all fine
    lol dual rol in skelly dual re md 8 shard 7
    what a gear

Fa7

people who say don't share are people who don't know what means friendship. (i mean they dont have friends irl)
    i'll help my best friend to get a new stuff bc i know he will do the same for me.
    see y'all ingame.

Fa7

people like you are useless on our planet.

Originally posted by Fa7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fa7)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lvl50rogue
    people like you are useless on our planet.[/b]
    +1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: STATUS : HACKED :/

Originally posted by Haxium

Well, not really ...
    They took everything that wasnt sealed, it was only chitin/shell +7 and a lot of weapon defense, but i can buy most of those shit back :/

Im 100% SURE i don't have a keylogger, my pc is CLEAN.
    I do share the account (well, i don't really share, i just let them log to play it), but i trust them 100% and im sure they wouldn't do that.

Anyway, im off for some days, even if i lost almost nothing, im bored of that shit, dorpwn is naked too and he think i did it, and that make me even more sick of that shit.

When im back, ill might sell everything (AND THOSE THING DON'T INCLUDE DOR's ITEMS) cuz it doesnt worth playin a game where even ppl u played with for like 2 years don't trust u.
    your Seed seems to be happy...lol....HE DID IT !

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf
    I think that you're not hacked.. There is still db error that might give you wrong character in your character selection screen. Yesterday my friend logged in and saw a lvl 15 warrior and he was like wtf, after a while his own character came there like from nowhere. So shit happens, you just gotta seal everthing you have.
    ye that happened to recoman, he just told me this :/[/b]

who cares he is a arrow shower hacker...

oh ehm the on on ares anyway

i've shared my accounts for a long time, and never had any problems (appart from that time Hydr0 npc'd my +1 ammy of dex... the nob :lol. So those people that think everyone out there is only out to scam, are very much mistaken. Saying that i cannot recommend sharing accounts unless you are 100% sure you can trust them.

im realy sorry to see this but u a can take it back easy :wub:

no luck that your items were sealed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123