Stay Away From Buying Merch!

This is a discussion on Stay Away From Buying Merch! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so many already know about the current issues with people abusing the buying merchant system to scam people as ...
Page: 1

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

Default Stay Away From Buying Merch!

Ok so many already know about the current issues with people abusing the buying merchant system to scam people as well as the other lame scams goin on.

My worry is that these scammers are gonna mess up the market... If they keep fooling people and keep buying rappys, shards, armors +7/+8 whatever.. am i right or wrong in saying that they will be able to set their own prices if they eventually scam enough items to cause a shortage.

Idk maybe im just paranoid since im not the richest guy around and struggle to get decent items..

It's absolutely pathetic that the K2 team hasn't fixed this yet. If they do anything they will just disable the damn buying merchant like they do with everything.

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by munch014 View Post
    It's absolutely pathetic that the K2 team hasn't fixed this yet. If they do anything they will just disable the damn buying merchant like they do with everything.
    i agree 100%. they always resort to the quick fix...