Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By razor
  • 1 Post By Kallop

Steam accounts and ko4life buying section

This is a discussion on Steam accounts and ko4life buying section within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just my opinion, steam account selling on ko4life shouldn't be allowed. There is absolutely no way to protect the buyer ...
Page: 1

Default Steam accounts and ko4life buying section

Just my opinion, steam account selling on ko4life shouldn't be allowed. There is absolutely no way to protect the buyer from having the account reclaimed, and the one bastion of integrity ko4life has is attempting to provide a safe USD trade market. We are VERY quick to shame and flame scammers. I haven't been burned nor do I know anyone that has, I just felt compelled to make this post for consideration of the community and staff of the site.

Little archer Senior Member

Or, we can leave it up to the buyer's judgment to determine if a trade has risk involved or not. You know, like it always has been.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Or, we can leave it up to the buyer's judgment to determine if a trade has risk involved or not. You know, like it always has been.
    There is a difference. You can secure an old KO account. You CANNOT do that with a steam account.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    There is a difference. You can secure an old KO account. You CANNOT do that with a steam account.
    Well then it's up to the buyer to decide whether to not buy the account if they don't feel like the seller can be trusted?

Edit: Not only is it unnecessary, but it's also incredibly difficult to supervise whether people are actually selling steam accounts or not. Not to mention we're not here to babysit people. Sure, we ban scammers and try make the forums secure, but it's impossible for anybody to be 100% safe when doing deals.
    Last edited by Kallop; 03-19-2016 at 06:02 AM.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

I'm really glad people even read the rules before they sign up a account to steam.

"You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use)."

this would be a heaven for steam banhammer. Enough reasons to remove the game itself from library.

@snipes, what ? you really compare KO security to a worldwide steam?

LOL. If ko4life stopped account selling etc etc the forum would be dead. Oh wait it almost is already

Well, yeah. They could take it back after they sell their accounts. and its pretty easy to that.