Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Steam Cypher

This is a discussion on Steam Cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Decided to jump back in game since I had a level 80 character already that was naked and the server ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Steam Cypher

Decided to jump back in game since I had a level 80 character already that was naked and the server seems to be pretty healthy. If you are looking for a server to play on I would recommend jumping in. Market is healthy, seemed like PK was pretty healthy 50+ on both sides late last night for Central Standard Time in the US.

Glad I jumped back in it seems to be doing pretty good. Just wanted to throw it out in case anyone was looking to get back into it like me. Both Orc and Human have some good English clans to join.

I see , I have been thinking whether i should join cypher to play. Can ya get me an average price of the items there ? Like krowaz , IN , Cursed weps. I might join it if I'm able to catch up lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I see , I have been thinking whether i should join cypher to play. Can ya get me an average price of the items there ? Like krowaz , IN , Cursed weps. I might join it if I'm able to catch up lol
    I have not been on long enough to get you prices, but I joined a random party and PK'ed with Quest Armor, Quest Access, and Iron Bow +7 and did well. LOL

Krowaz is probably 8GB per piece or so somewhere around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I have not been on long enough to get you prices, but I joined a random party and PK'ed with Quest Armor, Quest Access, and Iron Bow +7 and did well. LOL

Krowaz is probably 8GB per piece or so somewhere around there.
    LMAO, pleased to hear that :P Well i'mma join in then , gotta buy a char :P dont wanna exp alone :X

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

warrior kro 7 850m
    priest kro 7 like 400m
    rogue like 700m
    mage idk
    portu like 150 at +7

Iron neck 8 gbs
    cursed weapons are severely overpriced people want 20gb+ for +7 baal / wirinom with the crappier curses while hb 8 is like 15-16gbs
    raptor 8 900m
    shard 8 like 700m
    md +11 like 13 gbs
    etc etc
    chitin 8 is like 80-100m

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    warrior kro 7 850m
    priest kro 7 like 400m
    rogue like 700m
    mage idk
    portu like 150 at +7

Iron neck 8 gbs
    cursed weapons are severely overpriced people want 20gb+ for +7 baal / wirinom with the crappier curses while hb 8 is like 15-16gbs
    raptor 8 900m
    shard 8 like 700m
    md +11 like 13 gbs
    etc etc
    chitin 8 is like 80-100m
    Thanks man , And btw what would be the price of 80+ CR chars in Gbs ? Any idea about that ? Priest / warrior / porutu .

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Thanks man , And btw what would be the price of 80+ CR chars in Gbs ? Any idea about that ? Priest / warrior / porutu .

same as most servers i guess, people trying to merch them for 10 gbs. idk, i leveled my guy to 80 in a month :P

I imagine if you pmd a few people they may lower prices of CR char

It is definitely popping.

Even though there are definitely some crazy items running around in CZ - which server doesn't have this? Still plenty of regular geared people to PK against.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    It is definitely popping.

Even though there are definitely some crazy items running around in CZ - which server doesn't have this? Still plenty of regular geared people to PK against.
    Yeah should only be a handful of people who have spent $1,000+ on the game. Hopefully not to many of them, but at that amount they deserve to rekt.

I am also trying to buy a mage on Cypher until the new server comes in .

you guys have english clan on crypher?
    i wanna start play, not sure which nation.

On Human side are Prestige and DragonBorn (I saw DragonBorn recruiting on Discord, but not sure if met them in game.

On Orc side are Brotherhood or ShowTime (i think ShowTime plays in USA times more, but not sure about that). There is also WeAreBack which is Peruvian and probably accept English players as well.

On both sides are probably english players which are not in those clans.

Don't know about level requirements.

Banned Senior Member

I joined the BrotherHood clan on orc side. It's very active clan, but I would definitely buy a character that is at least 80. I've had to solo EXP, but all the quests reset so if you get some decent gear you can quest alone. I'm almost 81 after just a few hours of questing solo.

You can find several people questing, but I rarely see actual EXP parties. If you are orc and coming back or starting fresh PM me TexasCries and I will gladly help power level if I'm on.

My Pus wont work " Login Failed " Any possible fix ?

prolly burnedout

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast