Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
Like Tree1Likes

Steam Cypher

This is a discussion on Steam Cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ademar On Human side are Prestige and DragonBorn disbanded today....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    On Human side are Prestige and DragonBorn
    disbanded today.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    disbanded today.
    Why you guys disband?

  3. #18
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Why you guys disband?
    Because genie has ruined this game.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I have been thinking whether I should join cypher...

    ______________

    ~ JSON formatter ~
    Last edited by mattn; 12-18-2017 at 04:14 AM.

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I'm looking to come back to the game again, I was thinking to go to Steam Cypher server since most old players are there. WeAreBack clan sounds familiar to a clan in USKO Ares server, I'm also an old player from Ares Server usko, I think Monsterkill from usko ares he is playing in Steam Cypher too.. saw him on youtube .

    My question, can you exp level up 10x faster in Steam Cypher much faster than USKO Ares? or is it similar exping same time frame, I remember in USKO Ares from level 0 took me like 2 years to reach lvl 80, lol. or is it much better get a lvl 80 char on CRing?

  6. #21
    Senior Member Woby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    I'm looking to come back to the game again, I was thinking to go to Steam Cypher server since most old players are there. WeAreBack clan sounds familiar to a clan in USKO Ares server, I'm also an old player from Ares Server usko, I think Monsterkill from usko ares he is playing in Steam Cypher too.. saw him on youtube .

    My question, can you exp level up 10x faster in Steam Cypher much faster than USKO Ares? or is it similar exping same time frame, I remember in USKO Ares from level 0 took me like 2 years to reach lvl 80, lol. or is it much better get a lvl 80 char on CRing?
    It is nearly same price to buy it in Cypher as you spend on exp prem and anything that is related to it.

    In general you can easy hit 80+ with one exp prem. So old times where it took you 2 years are gone, unless you slack that much : P

  7. #22
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post
    It is nearly same price to buy it in Cypher as you spend on exp prem and anything that is related to it.

    In general you can easy hit 80+ with one exp prem. So old times where it took you 2 years are gone, unless you slack that much : P
    Don't fall into the exp prem trap, there are not the 24 hour para parties you would need to make exp prem worth it. Most people are doing quest parties, not very many people do grinding parties because there are SO many quest snow compared to 10 years ago.

    You can reach level 60 in like 4 hours non prem, and level 70 within a day or 2 if you play a lot, even playing a couple hours a day you can hit 70 in a week or so non prem.

  8. #23
    Senior Member BlackOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mississippi USA
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Just started playing Cypher on Steam, fairly happy with the game, and found some people Orc side who speak english BrotherHood Clan. Didnt join clan yet, but good to know someone who speaks english. I have some issues, scrolls are difficult to obtain, armor drops are difficult, weapon drops are difficult, nothing much drops from farming to sell to NPC to make money for potions & repair. I actually came to a stop on my char, no potions and no noah to purchase any potions. I put 25 bucks recharge on their PUS to buy potions, a genie, a looter badge for my pet. So ok, i am back playing. Now, I thought I would buy something from the PUS to sell in merchant, perhaps get a better bow. SO i bought a couple trinas to sell in market. Come to find I have to wait 7 days to merchant the trinas. I am asking, is it worth to keep playing, or go back to private servers.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    441

    Default

    All the new drops and rules were put in place to stop koxpers and prevent people from mass buying PUS items to sell for IGC and get an edge. They are all great except the farming literally hurts the legit players and does nothing to stop koxpers. They need active GMs instead of nerfing loot so legit players can actually farm. Your only hope at making money is to upgrade/work market/and do all events for chests, gems, and fragments. The problem is if you canít be on for events you have no way of making money besides working the market which can take forever.

  10. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Just started playing Cypher on Steam, fairly happy with the game, and found some people Orc side who speak english BrotherHood Clan. Didnt join clan yet, but good to know someone who speaks english. I have some issues, scrolls are difficult to obtain, armor drops are difficult, weapon drops are difficult, nothing much drops from farming to sell to NPC to make money for potions & repair. I actually came to a stop on my char, no potions and no noah to purchase any potions. I put 25 bucks recharge on their PUS to buy potions, a genie, a looter badge for my pet. So ok, i am back playing. Now, I thought I would buy something from the PUS to sell in merchant, perhaps get a better bow. SO i bought a couple trinas to sell in market. Come to find I have to wait 7 days to merchant the trinas. I am asking, is it worth to keep playing, or go back to private servers.
    7 day wait does suck..wish they would reduce to like 48-72 hours instead.

    Feel free to add me in game: xShadow

    I can give you enough coin to not worry about pots and repair.

    Can also help you exp/farm. I'm on in the evenings, typically 10pm-2am.

  11. #26
    Senior Member BlackOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mississippi USA
    Posts
    260

    Default

    What cracks me up with the 7 days, you pay hard currency USD or whatever for virtual item that plays a virtual game. the item remains in game, you sell for virtual currency, the currency remains in game, the item u buy is virtual and its only worth is inside the game. Cant make a car payment with it or buy groceries, so wtf I gotta wait 7 days. Dude didnt wait 7 days to get my USD! lol

    PS. I do like the questing, alot of questing.
    Last edited by BlackOak; 12-18-2017 at 10:58 PM.

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    7 day wait does suck..wish they would reduce to like 48-72 hours instead.

    Feel free to add me in game: xShadow

    I can give you enough coin to not worry about pots and repair.

    Can also help you exp/farm. I'm on in the evenings, typically 10pm-2am.
    Ok so lets say, If I go Steam Cypher Server right, start from level 0 and I do a good 5 hrs a day exping from level 0 to level 80, it should take me at least a good 30 days to reach the level 80, with no premium purchase? Also same question another 30 days from level 80 to level 83 will be another 30 days at least to reach that level? I just wonder if there is activity for exping parties in Steam Cypher server which side it's more active for exping parties human or Orc Side?

    It's there any Dark Vanes in Steam Cypher Server or anti weapons FP like 25DD helmets? Chitin Shields +0 drops?

  13. #28
    Senior Member Woby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    425

    Default

    I would still recommend to buy Exp prem for first month to get max out of it (perhaps 83?) or just spending something arround that to buy already leveled character. Prices for both should be nearly the same.

    I bought one exp prem and got so far lvl 82 (4 months ago, paramuns, quests, titans). Friend of mine made a mistake - DC Prem for a fresh start, pain in the ass for leveling. As GloStix mentioned, you might want to work by yourself on creating exp parties.

    Just a final word so that you know, Cypher economy is at medium or slighty below healt status. If you have few friends I would recommend Rosetta. Less cheats, newest updates. If you are alone or just 3 of you, well no other choice for ya, Cypher.

  14. #29
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post

    Just a final word so that you know, Cypher economy is at medium or slighty below healt status. If you have few friends I would recommend Rosetta. Less cheats, newest updates. If you are alone or just 3 of you, well no other choice for ya, Cypher.
    as stated in the 75 other topics about cypher, the market is amazing at the moment unless you're an archer. Every other class the items are at a good cheap value.

  15. #30
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post

    It's there any Dark Vanes in Steam Cypher Server or anti weapons FP like 25DD helmets? Chitin Shields +0 drops?
    yep, dark vanes have been in the game for 10+ years, no weapon defense armors only drop in OLD servers, I've seen exactly ONE chitin shield and GOD owns it, an orc rogue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •