Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Steam Cypher

This is a discussion on Steam Cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter as stated in the 75 other topics about cypher, the market is amazing at the moment ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    as stated in the 75 other topics about cypher, the market is amazing at the moment unless you're an archer. Every other class the items are at a good cheap value.
    These 75 other topics are all you saying same mantra - Cypher has good market. Yes, it is fine, but not under amazing condition. Imagine prices from Cypher divided by 4. This would be amazing economy for KO server.
    Instead of saying that bullshit every time, simply give us some facts without comparing it to a biggest fail in KO history - HELLSGAREM. It is like a priv server.

I spend over 5 days checking koxp spots around same hours to compare how it goes on Cypher and Rosetta. Same with prices. Cypher is for sure NOT a healthy economy. By saying that I think you are blinded by wrong comparing object (seriously Hellsgarem?) or simply it is fine for you, cus you dont care that much if you just buy GBs. Then I could state same. With current prices on Cypher a lot of basic game design make no sense (Mastodonts, HP pots crafting, NPC consumables price, AOC means also something different).

Cypher prices (+/-):
    1.2 GB Lupus Pend (for skill)
    8 GB IN+0
    30 GB GAB Ada+7

Divide by 4 and you can start calling it your "amazing" economy. Log to Rosetta and you will see such prices.

And I will say it again: This is due to how easy k0xpers rejoin every day via Steam.

I wish you were right cus Cypher would be a paradise. But this is NTT, they will not cover 24/7 with GMs...

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

I'm planning on buying a warrior and starting this server, how much does characters usually go for?

lets say lvl 83/5 warrior

oh does the server have a lot of +9 +10 items?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post
    Cypher prices (+/-):
    1.2 GB Lupus Pend (for skill)
    8 GB IN+0
    30 GB GAB Ada+7

Divide by 4 and you can start calling it your "amazing" economy. Log to Rosetta and you will see such prices.

And I will say it again: This is due to how easy k0xpers rejoin every day via Steam.

I wish you were right cus Cypher would be a paradise. But this is NTT, they will not cover 24/7 with GMs...
    So divide everything by 4, alright lets try it.
    Dread shield +8 100m
    dread shield +7 25m
    Shard +8 190m
    Raptor +8 200m
    Raptor +7 25m
    Gabs adamant +7 700m ( OH YAY EVERY PARTY NOW HAS 3 ADAMANT PRIESTS IN IT!)
    Cursed weapons at 500-700m +7

I can go on and on, you know what this breeds? It breeds servers full of +10 items like USKO has, the type of servers WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY ON. The type of server where a little guy gets lucky and makes a +8 weapon when he has nothing else, and it's worth absolutely nothing. Sorry that you prefer to play in servers where +10s will be running rampant in no time flat, but we don't.

OTP to trade
    +10 Items
    Needing Premium To Log In
    People who quit servers within a couple of months
    Terrible customer support involving accounts
    Revolving door of server hoppers.

These are all reasons among many others why we currently do not, and most of us will not EVER play USKO again. You may be in love with it, but we grew away from USKO. If it wasn't for steamko coming back I know dozens of us have said goodbye to KO before and would have never came back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123