Steam KO multiple computers in same household, Error logging in..

This is a discussion on Steam KO multiple computers in same household, Error logging in.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All, I apologize If there is a topic on this already simple search didn't find anything. I have a couple ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Lightbulb Steam KO multiple computers in same household, Error logging in..

All,

I apologize If there is a topic on this already simple search didn't find anything. I have a couple friends that i play on cypher with we live close by and last night tried to LAN at my place.
    1. We had three separate comps all of us connected to the same WiFI. All of us could log into steam without issue and were able to get the update complete screen on knight online, but when we click START.
    2. KO only allowed the first person that clicked to get access to server. Basically once one computer was logged into a server, the rest of our computers were blocked from getting to server select. It kept giving the error shown below.

3. After attempting it numerous times I decided to download a VPN. I used CyberGhost Free VPN, Set my IP for somewhere in Washington. I was able to access internet, speed test, and log into Steam. However, when i clicked to play KO I wouldn't get update complete.

4. Does anyone have a fix for this so you can log into KO with multiple computers in the same household, or does anyone know of a VPN that works to circumvent it? Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't have much experience using multiple computers, but did you guys all have premium? Or at least a few of you. I know that can keep others from connecting to the servers if you're sharing the same IP. Best of luck.

Zwn

afaik, its one non prem account allowed to log per ip, and u need to log the prem accounts first.
    So if 1 of the 3 of u is non prem, he should just log last and that should work,

if 2 of u are non prem, u ll have to use vpn (friend of mine can use a wifi from his smartphone tough, maybe one of u can too)

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    afaik, its one non prem account allowed to log per ip, and u need to log the prem accounts first.
    So if 1 of the 3 of u is non prem, he should just log last and that should work,

if 2 of u are non prem, u ll have to use vpn (friend of mine can use a wifi from his smartphone tough, maybe one of u can too)

That is totally what it was, here i thought i was gonna get away without dropping money in the PUS anymore

only 1 non prem account in the same external ip. it doesn't matter who log first. comercial vpns don't work anymore, they really did a good job on that. i only see those koexp companys bypassing their new block system.

Hello sleven, me and my father had the same issue , since we never bought anything from PUS soo i had to try to find a workaround . Anyway we also tryed with Cyberghost and it worked , thing is sometimes, depends on what server u are(in Cyberghost) u can get a lot of lag, sometimes unplayable and else. The other program that i used also was Hotspot Shield and that one was kinda little better(at least in my case), but still depends on what server you will hookup, u can get some lags so u must choose a server that is good for u so u can play... U should try again and be able to login like that, no problem, so guess u can figure it out and enjoy in game without spending some extra cash
    See ya,gl,hf