Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
Like Tree5Likes

which steam KO server is better?

This is a discussion on which steam KO server is better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Guru hmm i see. Does anyone prefer hells over cypher here? everyone seems to go towards cypher ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    hmm i see.
    Does anyone prefer hells over cypher here?
    everyone seems to go towards cypher or am i wrong lol
    the only people who sit on hells, is because they spent too much money there and don't want to leave their items behind. ( proksser clan)

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    the only people who sit on hells, is because they spent too much money there and don't want to leave their items behind. ( proksser clan)
    lool that is true. Looks like im gona try out cypher.

    whats the best way to get my hells stuff to cypher? sell them for $$ and buy cypher stuff?

  3. #18
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    lool that is true. Looks like im gona try out cypher.

    whats the best way to get my hells stuff to cypher? sell them for $$ and buy cypher stuff?
    yup, gbs are easier to sell than items, so if you can take the time to sell whatever you have for gbs, you may be able to sell those quicker for cash to buy cypher gbs. just depends really.

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    yup, gbs are easier to sell than items, so if you can take the time to sell whatever you have for gbs, you may be able to sell those quicker for cash to buy cypher gbs. just depends really.
    gotcha, ty for the advice man

  5. #20
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    the only people who sit on hells, is because they spent too much money there and don't want to leave their items behind. ( proksser clan)

    that's not true .... i'm playing hell for 2 reasons.... first reason i'm farming for a new server and it's way more easy to farm here second reason i never played utc and drakis patch and there isn't a better place to learn about the new patchs then in this server since i can allways enter utc and i'm able to buy all items cheap and try the new stuff.

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    that's not true .... i'm playing hell for 2 reasons.... first reason i'm farming for a new server and it's way more easy to farm here second reason i never played utc and drakis patch and there isn't a better place to learn about the new patchs then in this server since i can allways enter utc and i'm able to buy all items cheap and try the new stuff.
    thats a good reason haha, i can imagine cypher being super crowded everywhere. Ive hear prices are cheaper tho.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Hello i want come back to game after years with (7-8) friends. I has been on usko and steamko to watch prices etc. Steamko is fckin expensive lol. is it worth playing? without good gear? bcs usko is more cheaper and decent gear is 2x lower then on steamko. :/ any advice and help? also need english speaking clan. karus or human doesnt matter i think.

  8. #23
    Senior Member blazien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I wouldn't recommend steamko to ANYONE.
    Last edited by blazien; 03-22-2018 at 09:21 PM.

  9. #24
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurky View Post
    Hello i want come back to game after years with (7-8) friends. I has been on usko and steamko to watch prices etc. Steamko is fckin expensive lol. is it worth playing? without good gear? bcs usko is more cheaper and decent gear is 2x lower then on steamko. :/ any advice and help? also need english speaking clan. karus or human doesnt matter i think.
    Steamko is more expensive, but that is because of the lack of the +9 and +10 cursed weapons and jewels. I would highly suggest Steamko, I came from USKO and was tired of lack of security and support.

    Both Karus and human have english speaking clans on both sides, as well.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    On Steamko I think it's not so easy to make a descent stuff easily :/

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirie View Post
    On Steamko I think it's not so easy to make a descent stuff easily :/
    That was way faster than i expected bb

  12. #27
    Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Cypher is a very active server and there are few high items in the server. you can make pk with average gear without any problems. There are enough English-speaking people around to PK with them.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    112

    Default

    ok thank you. you changed my decide to go to usko. i will go to cypher with friends thanks again
    EDIT: human side eng clan?

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurky View Post
    ok thank you. you changed my decide to go to usko. i will go to cypher with friends thanks again
    EDIT: human side eng clan?
    Resilience is the English human clan.

    Orc side you got oWn but are 83+ and a lot of English scattered in other clans that are mostly Peruvian but communicate in English.

  15. #30
    Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ardream, USA
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    Resilience is the English human clan.

    Orc side you got oWn but are 83+ and a lot of English scattered in other clans that are mostly Peruvian but communicate in English.
    would never recommend own, if you're not dropping $1,500+ they don't want you in their clan for fear of ruining their " rep and ego"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. which steam server to play
    By bballfreak in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 07:57 AM
  2. Which server is better to play Ares or Cwest for Adream/RLB/CZ
    By chintan in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:51 AM
  3. Which is "Koolade" sig is better?
    By volcompat in forum Graphics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 03:20 AM
  4. Which server is Better Girakon or Logos
    By zzkzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •