Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

SteamKO

This is a discussion on SteamKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From what I've read in other post about steamko being as bugged as usko was when G1 had the rights ...
Page: 1

Default SteamKO

From what I've read in other post about steamko being as bugged as usko was when G1 had the rights to the game. Is it still worth trying to start fresh on steamko? And how hard would it be?

People are still babashopping, everyone is koxping and farming gold 24/7 with fake "genie" in above of their head. So it's basically useless to do anything there. There is items +6/+7/+8 that shouldn't even be in-game yet. Tyons was dropping old rocs few days ago so people made a bank in matter of minutes.

My friend got 25 days ban for asking why they allow selling in-game items/gold, and why there is so much koxpers. Six people agreed on his thread, and they got ban too. Just proofs they're hiding something. I already quited it was fun for 2 weeks but it's unplayable now. Full mage teams cheating in bowl, and killing chaos stone bosses in less than 50 seconds. There is clans called "gold dickers" who farm everything with koxp, and steal all your loots.

oh not to forget my max hit with spike to naked mage is 250. And btw my AP is 1550-1600.

EDIT REASON : JUST READ THE REVIEWS it tell you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    People are still babashopping, everyone is koxping and farming gold 24/7 with fake "genie" in above of their head. So it's basically useless to do anything there. There is items +6/+7/+8 that shouldn't even be in-game yet. Tyons was dropping old rocs few days ago so people made a bank in matter of minutes.

My friend got 25 days ban for asking why they allow selling in-game items/gold, and why there is so much koxpers. Six people agreed on his thread, and they got ban too. Just proofs they're hiding something. I already quited it was fun for 2 weeks but it's unplayable now. Full mage teams cheating in bowl, and killing chaos stone bosses in less than 50 seconds. There is clans called "gold dickers" who farm everything with koxp, and steal all your loots.

oh not to forget my max hit with spike to naked mage is 250. And btw my AP is 1550-1600.

What he said. It's a freaken mess. I tried and lvled up after I started late. EVERYWHERE i tried to exp, I was ksed by hackers...

The Tyons line is completely made up lol. Don't believe everything you hear. A guy on another post about Old Rocs said this to see who would believe him. Apparently multiple people did...
    NuclearWinter and JayClaiba like this.

whether it's true or not, how it matters? the game is broken in so many different ways..... it's easier to believe those rumors than the fact there would be something actually working.

I even said it in the same topic i wasnt serious jesus stop spreading false rumours >.<
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Ofc there are bugs, its ko.
    I havent seen any cheater mages in bowl for month now. (and i hit paper mages 800 with sword dancing)
    Ya ofc there are gold farmers, like in every game.
    Takes weel - 2 to hit 80 with exp prem.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Its not the same as them times which ever retard says it is. Yes there is koxp in alot of slots and very little in cz. its not like people are arrow showering from 10miles away with spamm power shot or nothing like that. If you like KO then you defo wanna play steam servers asap, god knows when they will start to die like the previous KO's

Little archer Senior Member

Gameplay improved, slightly less bugs, same amount of turks, same overpriced PUS items.

It's a guilty pleasure tbh. From a non-biased standpoint, it's hard to justify why we all keep playing this damn game.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Gameplay improved, slightly less bugs, same amount of turks, same overpriced PUS items.

It's a guilty pleasure tbh. From a non-biased standpoint, it's hard to justify why we all keep playing this damn game.
    why I haven't put much effort into selling out ;P
    I'm just praying Gordion + Europa never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    it's hard to justify why we all keep playing this damn game.
    Because it's fun as hell

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Because it's fun as hell
    it's fun as hell trying to do a quest when there is over 30-50 koxpers taking your kills Especially when so many abuse the "genie" just to use koxp. Koxpers make around 100-200m a day? when non premium, and non cheating user can barely make 2m for repot or repair due the cheaters....

but hey, we all got own definition of "fun"

At least the state is this on beramus, but got very little faith it would be any different in other servers.

it's fun as hell trying to do a quest when there is over 30-50 koxpers taking your kills Especially when so many abuse the "genie" just to use koxp. Koxpers make around 100-200m a day? when non premium, and non cheating user can barely make 2m for repot or repair due the cheaters....

but hey, we all got own definition of "fun"

At least the state is this on beramus, but got very little faith it would be any different in other servers.
    hey!
    I make 50-100mil a day.
    Legit
    #nokoxp #nogenie
    But I burn 200mil a day

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    hey!
    I make 50-100mil a day.
    Legit
    #nokoxp #nogenie
    But I burn 200mil a day
    exactly, the little cash we make as well go to the essential things of the game and it's really never enough to upgrade your gear.... which is a must in CZ. I also lost around 5-30m because of I had like 20 buggy ms out of 40 I did. And now all people are like woah they fixed it , well good for you.

the "free to play" aspect always was meant to die out, no doubt about that but I was expecting a little bit more than 1.5 weeks

exactly, the little cash we make as well go to the essential things of the game and it's really never enough to upgrade your gear.... which is a must in CZ. I also lost around 5-30m because of I had like 20 buggy ms out of 40 I did. And now all people are like woah they fixed it , well good for you.

the "free to play" aspect always was meant to die out, no doubt about that but I was expecting a little bit more than 1.5 weeks
    never had a buggy ms :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast