Hello please urgent help needed

This is a discussion on Hello please urgent help needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I logged in game this morning , set up buying merchant for chitin set r11 to let people know im ...
Page: 1

Default Hello please urgent help needed

I logged in game this morning , set up buying merchant for chitin set r11 to let people know im selling it .
    went to shop and i was so lucky to be back in time.
    i walk in to my house and look at pc someone has logged to my computer using some program and was trading someone in game all my items , of course
    i have canceled trade straight away and guy logged off of my computer i seen program came up and disappeared
    Please can someone give me advice what to do ?
    how i can protect my account ? and how the hell those guys logged in to my pc ?
    Any help will be very appreciated

You probably clicked some shady link, or website or used some very suspicious PSKO... it sounds like a rootkit, and nasty program to get rid of.... basically they can access your PC anytime, anywhere...
    If this is the case KO should be your last worry

i know some people had security issues with teamviewer do you use this by any chance ?

turn your cable off or wifi..... format ur pc .. install anti virus fireall .. etc .....

save to a pen or external disc only files u trust and run anti virus on the pen afther format ......

yes i have team viewer . yes guys thanks will format my laptop now

then it probably is your teamviewer account that has been compromised to be honest, either way formatting and installing new antivirus never hurts.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Format your pc, change your teamviewer info, mail info etc.
    Should do the trick.

it's likely whoever accessed your system has already installed additional back doors to it.
    reformatting your HD might be enough, i personally would just get a whole new computer and never install anything like teamviewer on it

Yes uninstall teamviewer, scan your computer for anything. Then change your password.