Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SteamKO Anvil rates

This is a discussion on SteamKO Anvil rates within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver KO has been programmed very poorly just like Comboing (what defines KO) was an unexpected bug ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post

KO has been programmed very poorly just like Comboing (what defines KO) was an unexpected bug they could probably only handle by disabling and fucking up more things.
    Is comboing really a bug.. its just animation cancelling - something which exists in a lot of mmo's to rotate spells faster and other games too

main thing is u cant know the rates of anvil. the only way to increase your chances is try with more items. for example if u wanna upgrade eagle eye +8, you should try with 3 eagle eye +7 instead of 1. it looks like this is the only way to increase your chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Is comboing really a bug.. its just animation cancelling - something which exists in a lot of mmo's to rotate spells faster and other games too
    unlike at KO , other mmos intented it to work the way it is. on KO it was just a mistake they never bothered to solve.

I've heard that the first upgrade after server maintenance is always successfull. Have anyone else tryed this method? or heard something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroDex View Post
    I've heard that the first upgrade after server maintenance is always successfull. Have anyone else tryed this method? or heard something about it?
    You should definitely try it out. #KOtheories

Buy 10000 cheap items, burn them all and realise you still burn that unique to +8 time wasted.

when you combo, you cancel animation to cast another one again, the problem is, if you do it too quick, the skill wont work, so, if it firstly was intended or not, i dont know, but the way it is now, its preventing abuses...

burned my personal shield to +6 with a trina.....

No matter what, i still believe that upgrading is a matter of luck. :P

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroDex View Post
    No matter what, i still believe that upgrading is a matter of luck. :P
    Honestly bro, I think you're absolutely right. The anvil is like a woman (don't mean to offend any women on here ^^), but if the anvil is having a good day, everyone is having a good day. If the anvil is having a bad day, EVERYONE AROUND IS HAVING A BAD DAY
    Axiz likes this.

Is still upgrade rates for accessories (unique) from +0 to +3 100%? Or did they change that?

I've always heard that compounding accessories from +0 - +3 was 100% but I can't guarantee that. In my experience, I've never burned any accessories while compounding. As far as I know, the risk is when you go above +3 (this is back in USKO Cypher).

Yea, same here. I played on Ares but who knows what was changed while 4 years I wasnt in game .. :-)

Upgrade success rate is timebased. But why are normal players using burn method, I don't know, they can't use this method anyway because they are to slow.. Farmers and Highlords use packet response to burn items, if success on a +7->+8 item there is a small time window ~100ms to have any +7->+8 have success. MGame should really change this method, thats why you see so many +9 +10 flooding the market. Enjoy.
    mumbojumbo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Upgrade success rate is timebased. But why are normal players using burn method, I don't know, they can't use this method anyway because they are to slow.. Farmers and Highlords use packet response to burn items, if success on a +7->+8 item there is a small time window ~100ms to have any +7->+8 have success. MGame should really change this method, thats why you see so many +9 +10 flooding the market. Enjoy.
    How can I know the exact moment to upgrade? I'd love to stack some cheese by making a few +9's haha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast