Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Cypher - impressed with how things are going

This is a discussion on Cypher - impressed with how things are going within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright.... I've been trying to make this topic interesting to read, but I am f*king speechless. I wrote like 20 ...
Page: 1

Default Cypher - impressed with how things are going

Alright....

I've been trying to make this topic interesting to read, but I am f*king speechless. I wrote like 20 lines and erased cuz I don't have the words to describe how impressed I am with STEAMKO Cypher... This server is doing fantastic! If anyone is trying to decide on which server to join... JUST GO FOR IT

THUMBS UP FOR CYPHER !

troll attack starts in 3 2 1....
    JayClaiba likes this.

@Options;

I really love Bulgar girls. They are, they are just amazing.

THUMBS UP FOR BULGAR GIRLS!

what this server?
    razor likes this.

uppp this +++++++++++++++++++

Things are about to get interested over here. Grabbed popcorn waiting on comments to pop up

I gotta agree, pretty much 24/7 fun pk and things are pretty balanced with the lvl 80 cap.

Well, it seems they are mostly focusing on keeping cypher as clean as possible because beramus for example was utterly shit there was koxpers in everywhere including mages @bowl taking down chaos stone bosses in matter of 5 seconds.

Pretty much the only good thing about SteamKO is the fact that it has a item restrictions and there is no Krowaz. Good if you're having fun, but I'm quite sure the only reason people are so hyped is because this is the first active server they've played in years. Also because of these restrictions it resembles more like a private server than an official one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Pretty much the only good thing about SteamKO is the fact that it has a item restrictions and there is no Krowaz. Good if you're having fun, but I'm quite sure the only reason people are so hyped is because this is the first active server they've played in years. Also because of these restrictions it resembles more like a private server than an official one.
    They did a great move with removing the dragon box and monster staff from PUS... NOT having krowaz and UTC weapons is another good move I believe as this way even new players can join lvl up to 80 and pk within 2 weeks of playing and still do descent... Not to mention servers would be full of iron sets and currently not so many are there

I think their best move regarding PK activity is that they just kept Ronark Land open from the whole beginning... If Ardream / RLB was open it would divide players into categories - therefore less pk in CZ...

Last night I did my first Bifrost on Cypher and I was amazed... this is what provoked me to make this topic... Imagine every single spot in Bifrost - humans vs orcs fighting for the spot... and over 7 parties of orcs pushing in the same time at human town, 3 minutes laters over 10 parties humans pushing at orc town.... while in the mean time the whole map is full pk for the farm spots... it was insane honestly!

I was so tired from work, I wanted to go sleep at 11 PM and I was pking until 4 AM in the morning cuz it was just too good If they keep the features the way they are... I think population will stay as high as it is, it is perfect atm and very well balanced.

NO koexp on bifrost ?
    i were farming uruk blade and each 15 minutes there were a new full 8 men koexp party making exp quest on the spot . this was non stop for 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    NO koexp on bifrost ?
    i were farming uruk blade and each 15 minutes there were a new full 8 men koexp party making exp quest on the spot . this was non stop for 2 hours.
    Nope, there was 0 koxp in Bifrost,... The whole map was PK ZONE it was insane honestly.... I did 30k nps in Bifrost only

How hard is it to get to 80 now @ cypher? Let's say , exp premmy included

Quote Originally Posted by infernal View Post
    How hard is it to get to 80 now @ cypher? Let's say , exp premmy included
    I got to level 68 in 8-10 hours without premium shouldn't take more than a week with exp prem... solo until 70 then eslant exp with genie and u should do it quite fast.

This is an obvious spam...... add nothing to the post. You know you only need 50 posts to make a topic int he market section right?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    troll attack starts in 3 2 1....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast