Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

SteamKO off

This is a discussion on SteamKO off within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal seems they already got caught by corruption and spawning bosses so they evolved the idea. They ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    seems they already got caught by corruption and spawning bosses so they evolved the idea. They close the server for non turkey users so they can corrupt freely. (just my guess) haters will hate.

but it's been down for many times now..... ONLY FOR NON TURKISH PEOPLE.

P.S THERE IS NO ISSUES ALL ARE LYING -> SINCERELY NTT TEAM
    I wasnt allowed to tell anyone but ima do it anyways u are completly right me myself have been in touch with several gms who've spawned bosses / sold me stuff for usd aswell.
    BaanNekTharious and black like this.

seems they already got caught by corruption and spawning bosses so they evolved the idea. They close the server for non turkey users so they can corrupt freely. (just my guess) haters will hate.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
    distance04 likes this.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

rather be a retarded than actually believe KO isn't based on a corruption. Why else would they ban IP's outside of turkey? if not corruption? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BAN/OR WHY THEY WOULD BAN THE IP RANGE BY "ACCIDENT" stop being so blind about the NTT...

why can all my turkey mates login but I can't? explain it with a reasonable proofs and I might stfu.

rather be a retarded than actually believe KO isn't based on a corruption. Why else would they ban IP's outside of turkey? if not corruption? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BAN/OR WHY THEY WOULD BAN THE IP RANGE BY "ACCIDENT" stop being so blind about the NTT...
    they totally banned ip's outside of turkey.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

why can all my turkey mates login but I can't? explain it with a reasonable proofs and I might stfu.
    At first, I thought you're being sarcastic because I had faith, I believed that you're smart enough to understand that your previous comment is illogical.

Tell me, does it really make any sense to you?
    Less players = less money.
    Why would NTTGame block your location on purpose?

Logic much?

P.S, what location blockage/issue(call it whatever you like..) has to do with corruption?
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

servers are working now

Quote Originally Posted by distance04 View Post
    servers are working now
    not for me ^^

Haters will hate - Exactly that you are doing since steamKO started, so far you just trying to create commotion, with your own assumption and empty accusations. Each time anyone ask you for anything reall to back it up, you just change story. I am not saying that SteamKo is perfect and flawless, but it is far from image that you are trying to create. Not mention fact how active it is. No one expected that there would be that many necessary servers. BTW before steamKO started most ppl was sure that USKO (or rather TRKO) would fall and yet it stand tall. But for me reson of all of this is quite clear - just add 1 +1 by yourself :

it's dead because of steamKO, but don't worry on steamKO koxpers already taking over CZ, and every farm positions. I'm sure they crawl back here soon.

P.S keep up the good work =p free bump
    I only assumed it's dead because of the people saying it is I never in fact confirmed it's true but same answer remains, it's quiet server due steamKO but soon they come back.

Source

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    not for me ^^
    NTT is currently working on login issues at steam. It is top 1 priority to fix.

Little archer Senior Member

Tried to log in, still fucked.

Been what, 7 hours? Will any of the premium and cospre time lost be refunded? Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Tried to log in, still fucked.

Been what, 7 hours? Will any of the premium and cospre time lost be refunded? Obviously not.
    you think NTT gives a single fuck about players after all this time?

Degano can come on here and pretend to help but at the end of the day I prefered Nothos. Degano you live in the same geo region as Turkey just becuase you don't live in Turkey you share multiple common lines

I just got in to Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    I just got in to Cypher
    got in aswell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast