Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Steve Irwin Killed!

This is a discussion on Steve Irwin Killed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually 17 stingray deaths...
Page: 12

Banned Senior Member

actually 17 stingray deaths

@FT3R5H()CK

R.I.P Steve

Blood101

R.I.P Steve Irwin

evenson

uh, 9/11 was funny, fucking americans.

Blood101

Originally posted by evenson
    Damn, thats a bit low -_-
    p.s:im british.i dont like the majority of americans either, but damn, you went below the belt

evenson

and btw yes im canadian, and i know many canadians died as well in 9/11, but thats what they deserve for living in america with americans.

THEAXE

Originally posted by 8th+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8th)</div>
    oh thats right and 9/11 was fuking hilarious too right?

yea wait lets start thinkin of a few jokes about this real quick.

grow the fuk up you immature fukin pricks[/b]
    Thanks 8th my thoughts exactly lets c how funny this is when 9/11 comes around.

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

ur born, u live, u die...whats there to be sad about? might as well have a joke about the situation what good does being sad and serious about it do?

bazerk|bazeeka

nice car axe ^^

TunaFishyMe

CIA did 9/11 to themselves those fuckers!!
    Blackbox is "destroyed" passport intact? eat me stupid americans

theres a difference between putting your life for your job and putting your life out to make a job. What is a crocodile hunter? What does he really do? This guy pisses aligators off to bring entertainment for people. Its not his job to do that. His job is to catch and bring back aligators to the zoo, not to make a show out of it. Hell, people probably dont even care that hes a "crocidile hunter", they only watch him because hes a joke. After i watch his show, I dont think "Wow! Crocidile Hunters are so brave!" I think "Wow! This guy is an absolute idiot but hes funny." I find it humourous how you people try to justify stupidity. Sure, he didnt get killed by a crocodile and he was unlucky to be killed by a stingray, but he probably did the same stupid thing to the stingray as he does to crocodiles to gain publicity. No one "deserves" to die but this guy was pretty much asking for it.

Have you ever seen previews for the show? The focus isnt his job, but what a fool this guy is. Its cliche but if you play with fire, youll get burned.

NooBZilla

and btw yes im canadian, and i know many canadians died as well in 9/11, but thats what they deserve for living in america with americans.
    south park says it all.... "fuck canada

Timaster

r.i.p i used to watch him all the time when he was on the tele when i was a kid

Banned

So people dying from terrorists while going about their daily lives is funny? Ok evenson, we all thought you were a dickless fag before, now we know daddy should of pulled out sooner.

so let me get this straight, you sold up and quit the game so you could spend all the time you did ingame here on the forums and try and insult people?

just leave or change your attitude devin before the door is closed for you

ub3rslart

I always told steve he should wear sunscreen....Protects you from the rays

susGe

lol your a clown. I bet you say things online you would never dare say in real life, and even if you did say them there would be know one around to hear it because someone such as yourself probably has no rl friends.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast