Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Steve Irwin Killed!

This is a discussion on Steve Irwin Killed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I think this threads doing a little better private, regardless of which one was first. however, a good man ...
Page: 2

The Snapple Shaman

Well I think this threads doing a little better private, regardless of which one was first.

however, a good man just died, so theres more important things to worry about.

Personally, i suspect foulplay. I bet infernosage lured on him.

8th

can we try and keep atleast a decent level of respect here guys, i dont give a fuk if you liked him or not, he was a human being and atleast deserves some lvl of respect.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

sad

evenson

i'll miss him and his crazy antics, "IMA STICK MAH FINGER UP HIS BUTTHOLE, JUST TO SEE WHAT APPENS!"

yes it is sad but i made post first why delete mine ZzZzZ

Banned

We all respect him, just sucks he died by a sting ray. But atleaste he died by something he loved to do. I knew something like this would happen one day thats why i always think people like him that enjoys going up close to animals shouldnt do it too much. He was fun to watch, enjoyed his shows. R.i.p

WhyAreYouAngry

How do you wrestle crocodiles your wole life and die from a stingray :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

What the hell are the fucking odds to die by a stingray? googles sucks for an answer

susGe

I remember seeing him wrestling the crocodile with his dad and being like "wow i cant wait till i see the news flash "Croc hunter dead by <insert animal attack here>" Still in the back of my head i was thinking theres no way this silly bitch will ever die like that. Sad he did

nidah

Jay

really sad

QuIcK

Zzz he never boxxed a kangaroo that i know of (if u seen a clip of this post plz) so meh he hasnt done much to impress anyone... who doesnt wrestle crocodiles these days?

Burger_King

'Tis a sad day indeed.

R.I.P Croc Hunter

You_Got_Pwn

im an australian and today at school, everywhere you looked people would be looking down. Very sad day for australia

nidah

Originally posted by QuIcK
    Zzz he never boxxed a kangaroo that i know of (if u seen a clip of this post plz) so meh he hasnt done much to impress anyone... who doesnt wrestle crocodiles these days?

fag :angry:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast