Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Steve Irwin Killed!

This is a discussion on Steve Irwin Killed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 gr8 aussie tht will be missed...
Page: 6

1 gr8 aussie tht will be missed

A stingray is very dangerous i watched yesterday in Animal Planet that they have something like knife in their back.And its toxical.And the man said when they hit u with that shit u ll die in a few mins.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    ur born, u live, u die...whats there to be sad about? might as well have a joke about the situation what good does being sad and serious about it do?
    I've been an inch away from death so dont talk about life and death issues like you were freaking Osama Bin Laden unless you head a near death experience.Life is not a thing to be taken for granted.Ive seen ppl die almost everyday while i was hospitalised so you dont know how sad it is or the havoc it creates and what impact it has on so many.It is always sad when someone dies no matter the age.R.I.P Steve.[/b]
    i pole vaulted(in the top 5 of most dangerous sports) for more than 4 years ive had 3 near death experiences 2 of which i escaped thx to my coach being one of the best coaches in the state and telling me when i first started how to get through the situations....1 which was pure luck

A Stingrays venom isnt that potent its the barb thats like a bread knife

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by jimfujitsu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

ur born, u live, u die...whats there to be sad about? might as well have a joke about the situation what good does being sad and serious about it do?

I've been an inch away from death so dont talk about life and death issues like you were freaking Osama Bin Laden unless you head a near death experience.Life is not a thing to be taken for granted.Ive seen ppl die almost everyday while i was hospitalised so you dont know how sad it is or the havoc it creates and what impact it has on so many.It is always sad when someone dies no matter the age.R.I.P Steve.
    i pole vaulted(in the top 5 of most dangerous sports) for more than 4 years ive had 3 near death experiences 2 of which i escaped thx to my coach being one of the best coaches in the state and telling me when i first started how to get through the situations....1 which was pure luck[/b]
    My friend wudnt let me in his car once so i jumped on the roof he started driving off got to 40mph and i jumped off thinking i cud keep to the speed..... i kinda somersaulted a few times got a nice few scars from that, lookin on that i could of killed myself hahaha

this forum seems to be full of heartless pricks :angry:

evenson

Originally posted by evenson

made me lol lol

Originally posted by Festo
    My friend wudnt let me in his car once so i jumped on the roof he started driving off got to 40mph and i jumped off thinking i cud keep to the speed..... i kinda somersaulted a few times got a nice few scars from that, lookin on that i could of killed myself hahaha
    dumb ass :lol: u were drunk werent u?

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by jimfujitsu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

I've been an inch away from death so dont talk about life and death issues like you were freaking Osama Bin Laden unless you head a near death experience.Life is not a thing to be taken for granted.Ive seen ppl die almost everyday while i was hospitalised so you dont know how sad it is or the havoc it creates and what impact it has on so many.It is always sad when someone dies no matter the age.R.I.P Steve.
    i pole vaulted(in the top 5 of most dangerous sports) for more than 4 years ive had 3 near death experiences 2 of which i escaped thx to my coach being one of the best coaches in the state and telling me when i first started how to get through the situations....1 which was pure luck[/b]
    then you should know better how valuable life is.

Nope i didnt think about me being stationary when jumping lol soon as i hit the floor i felt it, The thing is i got straight back up into the car then i thought fuck me that hurt elbows knees back all cut to shit haha

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

then you should know better how valuable life is.[/b][/quote]

yes its valuable no ones denying that but as i said ur born, u live, u die its the whole story of EVERYONES existence...

i can imagine being sad over losing a close friend or a loved one because theyre close to u and they were apart of ur life so ur losing a part of urself in essense...but being SAD over the death of a person who uve only seen on tv is just STUPID...yes he died yes its unfortunate but to be SAD? come on thats bullshit

I remember not going out with some friends cause i couldnt make it on time... then few hours later they died in a car accident... :x

mason_cro

RIP Croc Hunter...he was a freak, but a good one.

Strawberry

He was a true Aussie!

RIP Steve...!

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

i pole vaulted(in the top 5 of most dangerous sports) for more than 4 years ive had 3 near death experiences 2 of which i escaped thx to my coach being one of the best coaches in the state and telling me when i first started how to get through the situations....1 which was pure luck
    then you should know better how valuable life is.[/b]
    yes its valuable no ones denying that but as i said ur born, u live, u die its the whole story of EVERYONES existence...

i can imagine being sad over losing a close friend or a loved one because theyre close to u and they were apart of ur life so ur losing a part of urself in essense...but being SAD over the death of a person who uve only seen on tv is just STUPID...yes he died yes its unfortunate but to be SAD? come on thats bullshit[/b][/quote]

Think how millions and millions of ppl felt when Pope John Paul II died. What do you think that all those ppl were close relatives of him? Pope John Paul II is is alot more than just a man, i dont need to tell you all the great deeds he did and the reasons why was he loved so much.

If you knew more about Steve you wouldnt be talking BS like this. Maybe you dont know anything about him and hes just an average person for you. Lets not turn this topic into a flame war, but Steve was a great man.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast