Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sticky my hate thread for king crazy

This is a discussion on Sticky my hate thread for king crazy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol cwest got owned...
Page: 2

lironzz

lol cwest got owned

knightned

fuck crazy. i didnt vote for him.

sticky!!!!

People play C-West?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

only reason he won is cuz he got more allies, if evry1 who hated crazy just voted for 1 person instead of their own clan leaders then crazy might not have won

you guyz are all lame i swear dont have anything to do but bitch all day long lol

only reason he won is cuz he got more allies, if evry1 who hated crazy just voted for 1 person instead of their own clan leaders then crazy might not have won[/b]
    there's the key part of that post.....instead of bickering between each other and splitting the vote between 4 or 5 clans, work together and pool your resources....if you can get past your differences that is.

BTW no sticky on this thread.

wait i thought the next person who makes another topic on crazy begin king they will get banned and who ever takes shit will get banned too?
    guess mods dont keep there word

wait i thought the next person who makes another topic on crazy begin king they will get banned and who ever takes shit will get banned too?
    guess mods dont keep there word[/b]
    Does this mean we can vote for new mods?

guess so
    cuz that other mod said hell banned next person who makes a topic bout crazy and the ppl who flame him
    name is BFD

knightned

there's the key part of that post.....instead of bickering between each other and splitting the vote between 4 or 5 clans, work together and pool your resources....if you can get past your differences that is.

BTW sticky this thread.[/b]
    i agree.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol Sticky ftw but ye.. i dont think hell win next election.. coz most clans no how bad he is now.. the only ppl voting for him is his own clan, Error and the sub clans he adds so they can have capes ..

ps vote stonecoldkillah !!

guess mods dont keep there word[/b]

guess so
    cuz that other mod said hell banned next person who makes a topic bout crazy and the ppl who flame him
    name is BFD[/b]
    I said all that huh? Exactly where did I say that the next person that makes a topic about crazy being king will be banned? How about banning people who flame him?

I will be closing this thread soon as it was intended to bring about posts to flame somebody in particular, however I'd like to hear your response first.

SinMvx

when king was voted, MS had only one ally, ERROR, whats up whit undez sayng they had more allies ? LOL
    and yea ppl lie before they get kings that they do alot exp events and stuff, but why is CRAZY king also the SECOND time now?
    you ppl are redicioulous, ur making up false bullshit, and other dumb ppl belive it. Ur all noobs.

knightned

I said all that huh? Exactly where did I say that the next person that makes a topic about crazy being king will be banned? How about banning people who flame him?

I will be stickying this thread soon as it was intended to bring about posts to flame crazy in particular, however I'd like to hear your response first.[/b]
    sticky yet? h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast