Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still english people in PATHOS?

This is a discussion on Still english people in PATHOS? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In reply to Razor's advertising. EUKO will be about, who can hack the best. Look at Kronos; Ionia. What happened? ...
Page: 2

In reply to Razor's advertising.

EUKO will be about, who can hack the best.

Look at Kronos; Ionia.

What happened? The hackers got to the top, spammed the server with ridiculous weapons and armours; and only the richest babashoppers could obtain them. The rest of the legitimate players crashed and burned; until the whole server was so flooded with +9's and +10's that it wasn't any fun to play anymore...

I rest my case.

you can always sell out and rebuy in CWest. item price dropping since the europeans going to EUKO

thisischikorita

just sell ur items there and come c-west, i dont get it how u play a game and u cant talk almost with any1 there :O

afaik all my friends from CW went to Euko...anyway i have ppl to talk in clan, yea is almost turkish clan(only me, Mitoloto and Astaroth come from Poland), but they can speak in english too(suprised ?:>) and they are too good friends(not kids, scammers, hackers etc...)

Little archer Senior Member

just sell ur items there and come c-west, i dont get it how u play a game and u cant talk almost with any1 there :O
    telling people to go cwest is bad and selfish advice. i know u guys need people to pk with / against but thats just thinking about you and not the player receiving the actual "advice".

if you have the will to start exping all over again then do it in euko. no bugs, new management and real competition...

call me a "fanatic", idc. its just the truth. this is me helping out those that are undecided where to play

CurseMiga

there is just no point staying in usko. absolutely no motivation.

might regret it later about not starting first in euko...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12