Still KO?

This is a discussion on Still KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, this is Parabola, I was just wondering if old school fellahs still play KO, and if they do, ...
Page: 1

BeatItPunk

Thumbs up

Hey all, this is Parabola, I was just wondering if old school fellahs still play KO, and if they do, wtf is the matter with them? :P
    i quit like a year ago and i heard that the game was getting crappier then ever

tommyleonghk

Hey all, this is Parabola, I was just wondering if old school fellahs still play KO, and if they do, wtf is the matter with them? :P
    i quit like a year ago and i heard that the game was getting crappier then ever [/b]
    whats wrong with old skool players?

and you heard it right....

but again...new expansion coming soon... BETA in progress...thats what brought me back to playing...im hooked all over again...

Banned

EDIT: WRONG TOPIC

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

whats wrong with old skool players?

and you heard it right....

but again...new expansion coming soon... BETA in progress...thats what brought me back to playing...im hooked all over again... [/b]
    yeah the new exspansion is less then i thought it would be...the new ronark is nice thou

<strike></strike>
    i quit like a year ago and i heard that the game was getting crappier then ever [/b]
    why u quit of k.o XD? , im sure u should miss k.o sometimes only for pk

Banned Senior Member

Parabola & diediedie

ure sigs are 2 big:$

VerTas

I used to play ko and now I&#39;ve come back. In my opinion KO is better than ever. With the mostly English Carnac west, platinum premium, and bdw this game has become extremely fun to play. Just my .02.

-Veritas

Depends on what you would call oldskool but im thinking of playing again aswell ^_^