Still need Price Check..last topic was closed..

This is a discussion on Still need Price Check..last topic was closed.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last topic started going off subject and talking about not being able to post in Marketplace but i still need ...
Page: 1

1337ForLife

Default Still need Price Check..last topic was closed..

Last topic started going off subject and talking about not being able to post in Marketplace but i still need a Price Check for Olympia

Rappy + 8

Full Plate +9..each piece

+1 Foverin

Iron Belt

Iron neck

If last topic was closed cuz it was against the rules... why did u figured you'll just make another topic about the same? are you kind of "slow" thinking ?

1337ForLife

it wasnt closed cause it was agaisnt the rules? It was closed because people turned it into a topic about why they couldnt post in marketplace section and mod came in and gave them an answer and then closed it...so please stop posting here unless you answer my price check thanks

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1337ForLife View Post
    it wasnt closed cause it was agaisnt the rules? It was closed because people turned it into a topic about why they couldnt post in marketplace section and mod came in and gave them an answer and then closed it...so please stop posting here unless you answer my price check thanks
    It still doesn't change the fact that this is a "General Chat" and not Market Section; therefore, I'm locking this thread.