Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny Your 100% right, but your missing the point too. Understand your truth entirely and meanwhile, people ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Your 100% right, but your missing the point too. Understand your truth entirely and meanwhile, people are still paying for Platinum premium in OTHER SERVERS. So why wouldn't they want to boost their gaming experience to the maximum on their own (forget K2's/MGame's contribution to their game) and do the same in CWest? It's well worth it, and I wouldn't make a topic like this if I didn't mean to say it truthfully.
    Okay my bad.. it would probably be a wise choice to move to CWest if you're still not sick of this game... but I advise people who already quit to just stay where they are

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Okay my bad.. it would probably be a wise choice to move to CWest if you're still not sick of this game... but I advise people who already quit to just stay where they are
    Not your bad dude, I just wanna answer every single post and show people the truth about CWest and it's potential. People just gotta stop being lazy and ignorant, if you still wanna play KO and have fun in the game like you once did, CWest is the place to go, and I'll say it till the game dies, which it probably wont... I bet you hundreds of people have thought of doing this before I even made this topic, I'm just trying to push people to finally do something instead of dreaming about the good old KO again.

Little archer Senior Member

whats the point of being all together, if the host company is still the same...

together or not, we still get koxped; together or not, we still get NO support from fucking k2.

i barely play anymore... currently getting offers to maybe quit ko for good.

this game had potential, probably still has it but when the company that runs it along with the developer dont give a SHIT about the players, then u know its time to move on and stop spending ur money (35$ a month is A LOT for online games) on something that its not worth it.

edit: not to mention that the skill level on cwest is very low...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whats the point of being all together, if the host company is still the same...

together or not, we still get koxped; together or not, we still get NO support from fucking k2.

i barely play anymore... currently getting offers to maybe quit ko for good.

this game had potential, probably still has it but when the company that runs it along with the developer dont give a SHIT about the players, then u know its time to move on and stop spending ur money (35$ a month is A LOT for online games) on something that its not worth it.

edit: not to mention that the skill level on cwest is very low...
    Yep...
    [QUOTE=Danny;2629399]Your 100% right, but your missing the point too. Understand your truth entirely and meanwhile, people are still paying for Platinum premium in OTHER SERVERS. So why wouldn't they want to boost their gaming experience to the maximum on their own (forget K2's/MGame's contribution to their game) and do the same in CWest? It's well worth it, and I wouldn't make a topic like this if I didn't mean to say it truthfully.

I'll give you the same answer I gave before. Please read the topic title before saying this... If you still play KO, read this. Besides that, would you rather PK on a dead server or an active server? I think we all know the answer to that one. The price of Platinum shouldn't concern you if your paying for Platinum every month, that's just being a hypocrite. Everybody knows it's expensive, but we can't do anything about that. If you want to play KO, you'll play KO. It's your choice, if you don't want to play, then don't play. Period.

Dang you Danny getting me wanting to play again :P Ill try sharing first and see how everything is like suggested. I mean what do i have to lose? Time? I have a good amount of that. And if i like it, ill consider spending cash, if i dont, ill just quit again, no losses. But i am hoping this will work out :P

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Dang you Danny getting me wanting to play again :P Ill try sharing first and see how everything is like suggested. I mean what do i have to lose? Time? I have a good amount of that. And if i like it, ill consider spending cash, if i dont, ill just quit again, no losses. But i am hoping this will work out :P
    EXACTLY. I don't mean to sound gay, but that's seriously the fucking spirit.

I can tell anyone who reads this that Danny is 100% correct.

As most of you know I too have played this game for a long ass time. Me and Jules left Ares about a year and a half ago, and came to Cwest. I can tell you that even though it's a smaller population, it is wonderfull being able to communicate with everyone on the server. Even the people who don't speak english as their primary language, speak enough to communicate just fine.

One of the main reasons we left Ares was the +9/10 weapons and armor and +3 iron sets etc. With our GG group from DeadShotCorp and with teamwork and in general a great knowledge of the game, we normally beat the uber baba's. Any clan who came to CW with organization, even with less than average or average gear would do just fine, against the people who have decent gear on this server. Not to mention the fact that there is very little +9's on the server ans ZERO +10's.

With the xp penalty being removed it is very easy to level quickly. It would be super easy if you came with a group of friends or an entire clan.

Any of my old friends from Ares who read this hit me up on pm's I can tell you more, and I have a great clan here on CW and I know these guys would be willing to help newcomers.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Cmon ppl we need you here. Cwest can really be the best server you will ever play on, it just needs to be more populated with active players

bump for truth ^^

I gotta go soon and I won't be back till tomorrow but I have my phone to check the replies from time to time.

I just want to ask everybody to do 1 favor, if you DO plan on coming to play CWest, please post it in this topic(seriously) and help keep the migration alive. The more people that come, the more people will be motivated to follow... Especially when you come in the numbers<3 Don't be shy aq

+1 for danny..... though I think you will realize that turks are scapegoats..... yeah, sure they have a lot of hackers, but percentage wise, you will see that americans are just as bad..... just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    +1 for danny..... though I think you will realize that turks are scapegoats..... yeah, sure they have a lot of hackers, but percentage wise, you will see that americans are just as bad..... just saying.
    Of course, everybody can k0xp, Turkish people aren't the only k0xpers and that's what people mistake them for, which is why they're hated when they really shouldn't be. Cheaters are who should be hated, period. But once again, as right as you may be, CWest still does have THE least amount of cheaters as compared to all other servers. Why? Very simple answer, were the least populated -- obviously.

So.. what happens when you add more players (not cheaters) to a server like that? It gets better, so don't look at those negative perspectives! It's just another excuse, trust me.

this is too much effort on my side tbh lol...i wish some one could just share a char with me or something.
    Don't have the energy to start fresh again or babashop my way up since i already dumped enough USD and time in Diez.
    Nowadays, all i wana do is to log in and pk.
    Good luck to those who are going to move to cwest.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    this is too much effort on my side tbh lol...i wish some one could just share a char with me or something.
    Don't have the energy to start fresh again or babashop my way up since i already dumped enough USD and time in Diez.
    Nowadays, all i wana do is to log in and pk.
    Good luck to those who are going to move to cwest.
    Would you play if someone shared a fresh character with you actively?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Would you play if someone shared a fresh character with you actively?
    i would like to, but i'm not very active cuz i have a full time job now :s

only time i can play is at night and only for couple of hours at most.

Don't wana drag the other player down.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1