Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; add me to the list of helping new people lvl ill even give free items/cash away but dont get carried ...
Page: 7

add me to the list of helping new people lvl ill even give free items/cash away but dont get carried away just pm me here or ingame IamCassie or Imcassie my rlb/adream rouge

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Just got back home, I'm so happy to see how people are understanding my perspective and making a difference by doing something about it, rather than staying in an older servers' misery and just complaining on this topic. Your greatly helping this game for the sake of it's fun, trust me.

I don't mean to rant on this topic negatively, as I do want to keep it clean and manipulative, but every single negative comment I read, I had already answered in my previous posts. If not, then your thoughts were simply too pessimistic for me to even comprehend your connection to this topic :x I'll remove them later when my modding works again.

BigGame

Cassie,
    Where is that cousin of yours at? Can't remember his name but he always called me "son". Always found that amusing considering i'm 33. <3 Sukodonfaot(aka DelRioGrande)

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame View Post
    Cassie,
    Where is that cousin of yours at? Can't remember his name but he always called me "son". Always found that amusing considering i'm 33. <3 Sukodonfaot(aka DelRioGrande)

rofl i havent spoke or seen him in months hes one of those gangsta guys so u know but when i get home ill see him again ill tell him u said what up lol

evuLL

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    So.. people are still waiting for ko4life's private server and majority of the people are playing other various private servers, meanwhile the rest of the English speaking community is still playing USKO on their older servers, waiting for something to get better. Servers are only dying in USKO, doesn't matter how good your clan is doing or how greatly geared your character might be, truth be told, the game is just dying out for each and every one of us, including me. Which is why I've decided to do something about it before it really does just die out. I won't know if this could work unless I try, right?

Well, here it goes... I currently play on Carnac West (emc), the server meant to be played by English speaking USKO players due to the Turkish IP restriction. It's always been that small, fun and rarely active server where everybody knows everybody. I pk nearly everyday and CZ doesn't seem to be getting better, no matter who leaves what clan or who makes what clan, because in the end, they're all just the same characters being revolved around different people. Most of the time, were just losing more people, even if new players start playing ex-characters... People quit, sell their chars, new players buy old players chars and the game moves on in the same pace it's always been, but it never gets better. Don't you feel the same circulation going on in older servers too? I don't know about you guys, but I've had some amazing fun in KO and I know it's potential, which is probably the biggest reason why I hate K2 -- they have no idea what game they are managing, if only I had the money... lol. (Blizzard, save us!) /wish

Anyway, I don't want to make this a topic aimed toward "stop waiting for good private servers to come out and come play CWest", but instead, stop playing older servers that you only know your friends and the minority of English speaking friends, where that server is only getting worse (especially with high end items like +10 shell sets) and come have some real fun in the server we were all bound to play together. Imagine if everyone who spoke English, came to play one server and one server only! All it takes is 1-3 months, and that's being slow + bring all of your friends and make your clans, you'd make the server go from quiet, to exactly how you once knew USKO, when it was fun... How amazing would that be? Hell no would I support USKO in benefiting more money to their pockets, I just want people to realize the potential of how 1 server can really be. Imagine a bunch of clans fighting for Isiloon and Felankor like the good old days, or imagine a castle siege war filled with clans all fighting for one crystal. Imagine a server that would feel like Hellsgarem and new servers put together, but not just for a few days, but for you to keep and enjoy with the people you appreciate playing this game with. I could go on with these "imaginations" for hours, but my point is -- just try it. If you don't like it, then fuck it! Obviously you have the choice to do what you want, this is a game, not a job, but were all here to have fun and ko4life is the forum for people like us. Without the community of USKO, the game wouldn't be fun, nor would it exist. So what happens when you only add people to one server? = We alllll benefit in having fun, but together.

Recently, a lot of people have been "losing faith" in CWest and either started selling their characters to move to other servers or go play private servers cause they don't wanna pay premium for a game that's only getting worse. I thought a lot about writing this topic and avoided it maybe three times, but it's come to the point where I've realized that if people really wanna play USKO for it's best, there's only 1 answer -- and it's Carnac West. I can understand the responses I am going to get on this topic such as "I already have my character on Xig (etc..) that's super geared with all my friends", bla bla bla.. "and I don't wanna start over in a "noob server" like that". Yeah, I got that a lotttttttttt. But what if we made an alliance that allows all fresh players of CWest not to be bothered in CZ for example, when your exp'ing? I wouldn't understand the excuse of "hell no, I'm not gunna platinum premium a brand new character when I already have my friends and my gear in Ares", meanwhile, these people are still playing Platinum premium on a server that's going to die like the rest of the servers, including CWest. Wouldn't you feel welcomed and excited as if it were a new server? Look at CWest's best items, they're not infested even a quarter way through as compared to Ionia, check out KingofKnight.com, and it's only going to get worse there than it is here. Why? One word (I swear I have nothing against any nation) -- Turks. CWest has hardly 5% or less of a Turkish population, and ALL of these players are amazing people to meet (Turks who lives out of Turkey..).

Another thing I was told to write in this topic was to suggest the people who still play USKO that you should at least try to see how great CWest could be. You could start a brand new level 1 character and reach level 75 in 3 months without even trying. One of my clan members started a fresh character from level 1 this month and he's already doing amazing in CZ, as well as his sharer. To top shit off, he just started the character 2 weeks ago, this April. He's having fun as hell, and it's only going to get better, especially when he gets critical point. Take into consideration that when I say 2 weeks ago from 1-73, it's in a currently inactive server. So imagine if a flock of people came from each and every server out there, even just to try it out, from level 1. Even if just a few clans came to CWest, distributed between human and orc side, CWest would be double as active as any of your older servers your currently playing and I'd gladly promise that to anybody.

Look, all I really wanna say, is that this game would be fucking nothing if it wasn't for us, it's players. So why wouldn't we make a move, all together, and try to change this game for the best of it, to actually enjoy playing it, rather than waiting for servers to get better, when they won't on their own. Besides, all servers except for CWest, have a minimal population of 5-20% English speaking players -- and even if just 5% from each server came to CWest (even if it was just to try it out), would make CWest the most fun server on the list. Babashopping happens in every single server, whether you like it or not, but CWest, as old as it already has become, still has the smallest amount of "crazy items" on king of knight. It'll most probably always be that way, even if CWest really was the server I'd imagined it to be(come).

I'm done writing novels, I'll gladly respond to all questions and negative reasons to not come to CWest in complete honesty, just please do not close this topic -- once again, I promise my intention of this topic has absolutely nothing to do with "stealing people" from ko4life's business with private servers. I just want to see if this could really work, and I know I'll have support from people outside of CWest too. Please post your opinion in any length you want and sorry for making you read a lot, I just had to spill that out of me already edit: should I post something similar to this on official forums too or should I not even bother..?
    I agree 100% Go danny!

Bring some good sins please, I need a challenge other then from my clannies ;D

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Bring some good sins please, I need a challenge other then from my clannies ;D
    Gel ipne<3 cz pls

Love the idea.. Already play on Cwest in a wonderful clan :P
    Add my name to the list, I'd love to help out. Don't ask me for money or items plox, don't even have enough for meself..

I'm member of EverLong clan in Beramus. 95% of my clannies just started playing C-West a couple months ago. We decided to make ardream clan and PK as long as Beramus was impossible to play due to hackers. We were doing ok but it's true that it wasn't active enough and ardream holds more cheaters than CZ/RLB. Thus, we decided to move to RLB just this week. I fear that eventually i'll have to sell everything i have on Beramus which is worth a lot and decide to go C-West for good or just end up leaving KO.

anyway love the initiative. good luck.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

ok I know I said that I will come back few posts ago I KNOW but really this game is worth NOTHING!!!!!

I was exping my noob lvl sin on fucking platinum premium without any cheats or something and then BOOM dc, I was like OK sometimes happens... I tried to log back and message appeared acc was currently blocked, I logged KOL site and then 999 ban and now im asking FOR FUCKING WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ive already submitted a ticket... but omfg (i dont know why im tryin to fight with K2 - MGAME or whatever shit company it is - if im already on lost position) now if I'll exp again, Ill prolly get ban once again!!

so if someone want lvl i dont remember 46 assassin I'm yours lol... I wont be lvling anymore because... Im scared to get banned again.

OH EM GEEE IM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

How many times did you write the word "Cwest" in your topic?:P I don't bother counting that, however one thing is for granted, most people reading and writing here are from Cwest I'd say :P

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I'm member of EverLong clan in Beramus. 95% of my clannies just started playing C-West a couple months ago. We decided to make ardream clan and PK as long as Beramus was impossible to play due to hackers. We were doing ok but it's true that it wasn't active enough and ardream holds more cheaters than CZ/RLB. Thus, we decided to move to RLB just this week. I fear that eventually i'll have to sell everything i have on Beramus which is worth a lot and decide to go C-West for good or just end up leaving KO.

anyway love the initiative. good luck.
    That's really awesome man. Ardream has gone lead to waste on CWest though, I highly doubt it'll ever become playable again, unless k0xp died, which won't. RLB has pretty sweet PK, but not all the time. My goal is to make CZ a fun place again. With such little amounts of the same parties always fighting each other, people get damn used to towning all the time, meanwhile there are multiple mages and priests in the same party, it gets really frustrating and extremely boring. Therefore, more people need to come to CWest aq

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    ok I know I said that I will come back few posts ago I KNOW but really this game is worth NOTHING!!!!!
    I was exping my noob lvl sin on fucking platinum premium without any cheats or something and then BOOM dc, I was like OK sometimes happens... I tried to log back and message appeared acc was currently blocked, I logged KOL site and then 999 ban and now im asking FOR FUCKING WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!
    Ive already submitted a ticket... but omfg (i dont know why im tryin to fight with K2 - MGAME or whatever shit company it is - if im already on lost position) now if I'll exp again, Ill prolly get ban once again!!
    so if someone want lvl i dont remember 46 assassin I'm yours lol... I wont be lvling anymore because... Im scared to get banned again.
    OH EM GEEE IM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!
    mate realy ? i cant belive .. u know what i mean :P

Banned Senior Member

Going C-west doesn't solve anything >.< if k2 decide to stop with ko cwest will die with every other kxper server.

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Going C-west doesn't solve anything >.< if k2 decide to stop with ko cwest will die with every other kxper server.
    im so glad that statement meant anything? very positive

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1