Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GREAT topic! This is exactly what we need to motivate people to join the only English dominating server in USKO.. ...
Page: 20

GREAT topic! This is exactly what we need to motivate people to join the only English dominating server in USKO..
    I played in Kronos for the first month of coming back to the game after 7 or so years and i gotto say i regretted every single day i was there. All i found myself doing on a daily basis was typing "english please" and getting frustrated over the k0xpers dominating almost every single exp area...and yes not just apes but literally every single apostle and deruvish spot.
    I didn't know about Carnac-West then but when a friend pmed me and told me that there was such a thing i instantly quit Kronos despite just buying my dream bow (IB+1rev coz i was noob then) but the thought of facing another day with people who spoke such a disgustingly ugly language like turkish (Yes, USKO has made me literally hate ALL turks, whether they're good in english or not i look down upon them).

SO yeah! Join the best server in the entire USKO or ull fukn regret it!

the topic was made in my birthday

good that i quit ko.. its not playable to many hackers/scammers

theres barely any hackers now.. and about c west pk is kinda ok a bit inactive but 80% of the players speak english

heheh i was just thinking of making a post like this but i never seen this post so i searched for one similar post as i was thinking of and this is it!

we need to get C-West more active :O
    Get more PK . Exp goign on and we could do more king events aswell if we have just more population...

i came from like every serverxD had decent items on any
    i have decent items on C-West right now and have way more fun then i nany other server!!

only now it looks like more people leave and some new people come....

lets get this server started as it was ment to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    good that i quit ko.. its not playable to many hackers/scammers
    lol almost no ahckers in C-West

and the only scammers in here are in USD trades so if you hold it legit you wont get scammed there you are selution of not beeing scammed

Makedonac

hello every1, i back on game after a 2 years, i back on dies and got hacked... i not wanna agen start there bcz every2 acc has rocs +3 wp+3 etc.... weapon +9...
    Any clan with nooby alliance to start with him i wont play solo if any1 wanna help me to start pm me pls

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Makedonac View Post
    hello every1, i back on game after a 2 years, i back on dies and got hacked... i not wanna agen start there bcz every2 acc has rocs +3 wp+3 etc.... weapon +9...
    Any clan with nooby alliance to start with him i wont play solo if any1 wanna help me to start pm me pls
    make a char and start lvling up im sure you will find a clan that would love to have ya in it.

tna

Quote Originally Posted by tna View Post
    well... is anyone still playing in c-west? i just started again on ko (wasnt known or anythin, just loved the game) on kronos server because it was the more populated one. I'm at lvl 56 so no big deal if i need to start all over again. By the time i picked a server, i didnt know c-west restricted turkish ip's (last servers launched when i played was manes/pathos/logos lol). Well I don't see many ppl playin on c-west but who cares, cause NO ONE in kronos speak english ffs. I just love to be human so if anyone still willing to help a noob to lvl up let everyone know through this topic. (rly hope its not too late).
    brazil ftw !
    lol its been one month since i posted this and came back, i got lvl 65, i know its not a big deal (many people lvl waaay faster than this), but im lovin it since im not premmy. Also im having lots of fun, ppl actually speak english or atleast try to, its not like "partę men swęft okę fuck american turkiye baba".
    for those wondering if its worth the comeback, i tell u it is, u can lvl to lvl 55 in no time due to quests, after this u are able to get in some clans if u are a nice person.. ull get in cape clans really easy, and through alliance u can make friends and go to better clans. Anyway, its all about the friends u make... they really make this game worth playing it. I was in kronos and it sucked, no english speakers at all.

edit:im also loving the non-penalty exp after lvl 61. Man this rocks! also bdw gives some nice exp

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tna View Post
    lol its been one month since i posted this and came back, i got lvl 65, i know its not a big deal (many people lvl waaay faster than this), but im lovin it since im not premmy. Also im having lots of fun, ppl actually speak english or atleast try to, its not like "partę men swęft okę fuck american turkiye baba".
    for those wondering if its worth the comeback, i tell u it is, u can lvl to lvl 55 in no time due to quests, after this u are able to get in some clans if u are a nice person.. ull get in cape clans really easy, and through alliance u can make friends and go to better clans. Anyway, its all about the friends u make... they really make this game worth playing it. I was in kronos and it sucked, no english speakers at all.

edit:im also loving the non-penalty exp after lvl 61. Man this rocks! also bdw gives some nice exp
    Good shit. edit: pinned topic due to request. If anyone has any questions, post 'em here. You can be specific and ask me to personally answer you or not :P I'm back in cwest too! as of today that is
    Last edited by Danny; 09-21-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Makedonac

I will start tonight in next weeks i will buy plat prem, so if any1 from some frendly clan read this pm me for some help and nooby clan

qreox

Quote Originally Posted by Makedonac View Post
    I will start tonight in next weeks i will buy plat prem, so if any1 from some frendly clan read this pm me for some help and nooby clan
    buy exp prem instead, its a waste of money to buy plat

I recognised 2 or 3 ppl here...Any other IS,Psychosis,Symbiosis etc ex players there?
    Thinking about playing,went to Ares and was like lol wtf...i swear overe there even NPC's will be havin Turkish Names. Ofcourse would be nice to have familiar faces helping with quests and parties and stuff.

Shinsou - Not the scammer...the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzo View Post
    I recognised 2 or 3 ppl here...Any other IS,Psychosis,Symbiosis etc ex players there?
    Thinking about playing,went to Ares and was like lol wtf...i swear overe there even NPC's will be havin Turkish Names. Ofcourse would be nice to have familiar faces helping with quests and parties and stuff.

Shinsou - Not the scammer...the real one.
    go c-west

Yo!

Danny (Moderator, not symballically calling me own name :P) tell me, in your opinion. The half-year since you created this post, has it been in vain? Or has it actually worked?

I've been contemplating a KO reload for a long time as in honesty, WoW sucks. It's just not KO PvP. On the plus side, Blizzard are a damn sight better than K2... I'm rambling. But my question is there

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1