Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by trytankme ppl dont have such great items as u think... i wouldnt of made 35k+ already in ...
Page: 10

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    ppl dont have such great items as u think... i wouldnt of made 35k+ already in 2 weeks with shells +7 and rappy +8, my highest unique atm is heros valor +1...
    how manny hours you spend playing eh?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    Unneccesary comment, mostly since that has nothing to do with the topic. The facts remain, CW > All. I've already been seeing more and more people come to the the server, and I'll be trying not to kill people who are just trying to level and gear up..

yeah you are right danny. I agree with ya. But like other`s said many players have good items and good names on their server and it is really hard to sell this items and buy on c west. So c west stufs will be more than before expensive cuz everybody will want to buy items and gbs ^^ I think this is the most important subject...
    Last edited by Phar0; 04-28-2010 at 03:36 PM.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    yeah you are right danny. I agree with ya. But like other`s said many players have good items and good names on their server and it is really hard to sell this items and buy on c west. So c west stufs will be more than before expensive cuz everybody will want to buy items and gbs ^^ I think this is the most important subject...
    How many times do I have to say it already? First of all, I never told anyone to go babashop anything on CWest and leave their previous characters alone (the ones with great items/clans, etc). I said, you should at least TRY out a new character in CWest, don't go alone -- bring friends, and if you don't like the server, then suit yourself and leave. No need to post negative comments which are just going to keep people ignorant and want to stay in their dying server which wouldn't be half as fun as CWest could be, if only those people realized that and came to give this server a try, it would be the greatest server on the list.

So many comments lately have been irrelevant, read the topic and then post your opinion. I'm not flaming anybody and I won't be, all I'm asking is for you to make sense.

And yes, please leave new comers of CWest alone, let them enjoy their stay and do not interfere with them EXP'ing, even if they are in CZ -- unless they're cheating of course, which I wouldn't be surprised of.

The problem isn't the server or inactivities.. the problem is most of us have got bored of the game itself, also I don't understand why anyone would waste their time playing a game run by k2 or even spend money on it.

I didn't bother reading the topic but if its about making a unification between all the english players, then all I can say is that it has been attempted before.. We made desperate attempts at the start of logos, and then again on CWest.. It doesn't work.

Also those people who have quit have no desire to come back, simply because they really don't want to fork out couple thousand USD to get +9s and +3s to compete with the rest of the gmpowered characters.

Another point I should mention is that c-west was an epic fail in terms of pvp and competition. Not only was it very dead but the skill lvl of players was very low.. I would suggest for those who are still playing to all try to move to a turkish server, simply because it would cost less usd to buy +9s/+3s and atleast there will be pvp.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    well i work from 8 till 5 every day, cant afford to stay up all nite playing a game with my job... im sure i dont play as much as u think i do.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I have come to the conclusion that Danny should run for president.

for the naysayers....there are 4 lvl 80 chars from Ares who started playing C-West including me. And thats just in the 1.5 days I've known about this topic. So maybe, this has been attempted before, but clearly this attempt > other attempts. I'm not even from this server and believe more in this attempt but if u dont believe in ur own server, why should others. Help enforce danny's idea and make an attempt WITH him.

On a diff note, ı ıs lwl 40 nao

Pm PRINCIP00. Usually online C1 if it isnt ED time in Ares
    I really don't know anyone on this server so tryin 2 get 2 know people

-PRINCIP00
    Sexy midget with a blonde afro.

ganjaweed

danny are you willing to make a clan from the people who are wanting to make a change

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    The problem isn't the server or inactivities.. the problem is most of us have got bored of the game itself, also I don't understand why anyone would waste their time playing a game run by k2 or even spend money on it.

I didn't bother reading the topic but if its about making a unification between all the english players, then all I can say is that it has been attempted before.. We made desperate attempts at the start of logos, and then again on CWest.. It doesn't work.

Also those people who have quit have no desire to come back, simply because they really don't want to fork out couple thousand USD to get +9s and +3s to compete with the rest of the gmpowered characters.

Another point I should mention is that c-west was an epic fail in terms of pvp and competition. Not only was it very dead but the skill lvl of players was very low.. I would suggest for those who are still playing to all try to move to a turkish server, simply because it would cost less usd to buy +9s/+3s and atleast there will be pvp.
    I can`t see it failing at the minutes. Fleeing away from +9/+3s on ares and the very uncooperative use of the turkish language cw is pretty darn relaxed. And Danny`s (Danny for president!) attempt might even use a side-effect of the state of the game: rarely anyone is in the mood to babashop. So you might as well give it a shot and meet old gg s ;-) My first party in folk at cw was with a 80-priest in olympia and a 80-sin from diez.

Gathering on a turkish server would not work imho, the mentality ("win at any cost" is the track to k0xp) is just different.

@poo: y is hate you cause you never exp me in ares anymore ;-)
    Last edited by jesseblue; 04-29-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ganjaweed View Post
    danny are you willing to make a clan from the people who are wanting to make a change
    Im intrested as well if its human clan

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

@steven: there is a difference between all these fresh start of an english community. in the end they failed because server got more and more turked. after a certain time alot server hoppers got bored with all these players left server. later english players didnt want to start because of missing english players and this way number got lowerd. at cw u dont have these increasing number of turkish players and descreasing numbers of english players at the same time.
    this topic is a try worth to get all english players to play this server and i think its possible to get more players a CW. this server is the only possibility to get englishspeakin players playin ko.

like danny wrong in his first post at this topic. hes not tryin to get players back who stoped playing. he wants to get players who would like to play to start over at this server to get more players playing the only real english server in usko.

Nice one Danny.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well gotta say that people wont leave their chars (on a turkish server) if they have 80+ with +8/+9 & +1/+2/+3 items on it only to join an english server

You still going to feed shity company ever k2 !

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM