Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who gives a chit feeding k2 with some prems if we still geeting fun about this crappy game with awesome ...
Page: 11

Banned

who gives a chit feeding k2 with some prems if we still geeting fun about this crappy game with awesome pvp^^ and well to all who posted that they aint coming cuz they already pimped in their servers etcc this is just an attemp to bring ppl that really wants a change for the game we are not asking you to leave your servers or spend thousands of dollars just give it a try and you will see how awesome is be able to communicate with everyone here,me and my clan are going to help with all we can to the new players with some money or gear them up a lil (basic) lvling a bit, giving em some info about the good clans players etc or anything you guys need just give it a try and pls dont post negative comments. pm me in game if you need anything.

Ps: i wont be on till monday my grandpa died so im out of town.
    PS: my ign is Im2L0veDD if you need anything.

Save Ko Come C-West!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

so i just decided to try c west.

my views.

its real easy to gear up in the server like hella fucking easy 400 mill and u pretty much set until 60+

its fucking NICE to be able to talk to people with using google translate.

and i forgot how fun this game whne u have good people to play with

Well, here's my honest been at cwest since day 1 pro/con list

PROS
    *95% english community
    *Less Hacks
    *More community friendly server
    *Not filled with crazy items
    *PK hacks are around, but VERY RARE (usually you have to attack them 1st )
    *No Turks (No racism meant, but look at crazy item list of every other server...where they are allowed)
    *Bossrunning is a thing to do, you do find random bosses alot
    *Bifrost and other farming is actually profitable
    *PK is very active in CZ, and fairly decent in RLB
    *You dont need +9/+3's to compete. (I spent about 2 months at 75+ in magic shell/questies and did just fine)
    *No XP cut, with 1 month of plat, u can easily get 75

CONS
    *krowaz Land is usually taken by botters (but a PRO is they sell for ridiculous cheap price)
    *From what i hear, there are a fair amount of hackers in ardream
    *Everyone has an ego the size of Jupiter

I said it before I'll say it again, this is for people that want to see what cwest is like. Everyone's thought about goin there, but had too much in an old server to just "give it all up" and now a lot are going and givin it a shot. Cwest isn't some magic fairy land where koxp doesnt exist, its just the server where turkey the country isnt allowed to go to. This is far from a perfect server, but it IS in alot better shape than the rest. Ive already myself helped lvl about 5 or 6 ppl to 35ish, to atleast gt them to mora ^^ I just hope to see more on the way

Banned

I dont know why you all think its so good to have so many english players lol
    Most of them are having mad ego issues and are totally arrogant.
    Try find a pkparty if you arent in clan, most people just ignore u if u pm them, iam not only talking about randoms but people in big successfull clans.Especially on humanside.

I dont see that issue at all. I get invited to random pk parties constantly.

You are right about the ego's on this server. However I would rather be able to talk to someone even if they think they are the best etc. vs not being able to communicate at all. Who knows, those turks we can't understand might have huge egos too we just wouldnt know because we dont know what they are saying lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    I dont see that issue at all. I get invited to random pk parties constantly.
    Yea ofc not, you are well known...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I don't have an ego the size of jupiter

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I don't have an ego the size of jupiter
    who r u bro

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I'll give you 3 hints... I'm awesome, I've pwned you before & I'm rock.. Guess bitch?

Ontopic: I've already been seeing more and more people coming to CW, and man.. It's fun to see. I can't wait for you guys to start pking!

martikos

This is a great idea and to be part of this Hellsfury wants to give some help to new members planning to start on C-West, so please check this: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...thread-300688/

Well done Danny!

i dont think many people will like the idea of starting over from characters they're been playing and gearing for years

i know it wont happen - but if k2 implemented a server transfer like wow has, where ENGLISH players can transfer their char over to cwest, fuck, even i would start playing again
    (pls dont say THEN CWEST WULD BE FLOODED WITH +10S OLOL, not if only english players could transfer over. most of the people with full GM gear are turks)

coming back to USKO!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    too bad when c-west opened we were about to go there. but somehow the Hungarian IP is blocked. C-west lost like 50 ppl with that.(Sogronita from Ares,Sarkanyhadurak from Dies, Rearguard from Olympia, OldBoys from Akara and many other guys who were on different servers and English clans) it still hurts me a bit. seems like we're the only European country which is blocked. lol we're not even near to Turkey. 1000s of kilometers.
    a group of romanian irl friends wanted to play there also we where in TownOrDie on akara so -10 also

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    a group of romanian irl friends wanted to play there also we where in TownOrDie on akara so -10 also
    yea Denmark was also blocked for the first few months...

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

I've been thinking about this for months.
    F*ck it, you have my bow, I'm playing again.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM