Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i might be willing to come and play on c-west. It would be a lot easier if someone could help ...
Page: 13

StarBux

i might be willing to come and play on c-west. It would be a lot easier if someone could help me out by trading me like1 or 2 C-West GBs for some Ares GBs. But i guess what use are ares GBs if ur playing on C-west.

If anyone wants to do that whisper me.

aznmirage

Great post Danny
    Cwest is prolly the lest infested with koxpers compared to other servers and honestly if a bunch of new english players come in its not that hard to catch up and level

Beholdlove

good post danny, im gonna do what u asked to community to do ima start on cwest i will see how it turns out

Banned

everyone should start on cwest, then go orc ( and if you a really gg come human to join vicioures clan :P rst go orc so i can gain NP

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    everyone should start on cwest, then go orc ( and if you a really gg come human to join vicioures clan :P rst go orc so i can gain NP
    Join valiance on orcside if u wanna take vic's nps :P

J/K we r full

<3 vicarious, true meaning between us and them that humans/orcs can combine and work together and take down the best ingame mobs, show me another server where u can find that.

kibal

A lot of countrys cant loging in c-west not only turks . Im from spain and i cant long in.

This is really sad. My question is why even continue to play and support a game that has so much cheating? Everyone talks about how much cheating there is and so their solution is to go to the server they think has the least cheating? Depends on what your definition of cheating is, but I include bug abusing, babash0pping, and tbl editing cheating as well, so the server is overrun with as much % of cheats as any other. Problem is you start getting more people on the server and there will be more cheating, also people might have to start paying for premium just to get on? Why even encourage people to continue to play this game? So many people pump money into every edge they can get in this game while at the same time whining about the poor customer service. Well, money talks louder than our words. I guess it is mostly the paying not the playing that bothers me. I can understand why it would be hard to quit this game, the PK is so much fun! People care so much about winning and the NP though that they pay mass amounts of money to KO and gb farmers so much so that support a service that won't get any better because why do more work if you are still making lots of money, and supporting hackers because that is why they farm and lvl characters, because the demand is so high. It is easier for us to blame the nameless hackers than our gold/character buying buddies, because they are nice and we like them.
    It is a nice though, what you got going on here, but things will never change if we don't change our attitudes about this game.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    Next idiotic post like that will get you suspended.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    This is really sad. My question is why even continue to play and support a game that has so much cheating? Everyone talks about how much cheating there is and so their solution is to go to the server they think has the least cheating? Depends on what your definition of cheating is, but I include bug abusing, babash0pping, and tbl editing cheating as well, so the server is overrun with as much % of cheats as any other. Problem is you start getting more people on the server and there will be more cheating, also people might have to start paying for premium just to get on? Why even encourage people to continue to play this game? So many people pump money into every edge they can get in this game while at the same time whining about the poor customer service. Well, money talks louder than our words. I guess it is mostly the paying not the playing that bothers me. I can understand why it would be hard to quit this game, the PK is so much fun! People care so much about winning and the NP though that they pay mass amounts of money to KO and gb farmers so much so that support a service that won't get any better because why do more work if you are still making lots of money, and supporting hackers because that is why they farm and lvl characters, because the demand is so high. It is easier for us to blame the nameless hackers than our gold/character buying buddies, because they are nice and we like them.
    It is a nice though, what you got going on here, but things will never change if we don't change our attitudes about this game.
    The complaints against K2 and MGame will never stop because they'll just never fix it. Why? Cause they don't give a flying fuck. So if people are still playing other servers (which are obviously going to be worse than CWest, even eventually) then why not ask the community to move into CWest, whether more cheaters come or not. Your post is aimed toward getting everybody to quit, meanwhile, I'm trying to help out people by making them realize that working on a server other than CWest would only end up being pointless and die out much faster... I think I've already explained it enough in my previous posts, this is like the 4th time I had to answer the same comment all over again. Read, cmon.

Banned

Have you ever thought of people quitting this game or what makes it not fun anymore is because of the change in the community Danny? We all know MGame and K2 suck, no question, but now, the community sucks as well.

The number of people babashopping/hacking is amazing...every week there's a new lvl 80 char coming out of no where, with items...and what's more funny? People are okay with that.

I love the excuses I've seen on the forums. Even when the char was caught hacking;
    a) Everyone say "new owner".
    b) (My personal favorite) "At least he's not hacking now"

It seems like everyone is accepting hackers now. That's why this game is dying. Anyone can go hack and come out saying "I bought it". I never expect MGame nor K2 to do anything different, but through the years I've seen the community change while I've seen more and more people using hacks.

MGame and K2 haven't done anything different from when we were on Ares Danny, but Ares was still fun in the beginning because it was the community who kept hackers' population low. We shunned everyone who plays on a hacked characters or look down on people who babashop. Skills is beating the odds not with your hacked chars or babashop items killing someone 10 lvls below you.

Also, Skills to people on C-West = beating your opponent...no matter if it's 2v1 or 8v2. Another personal favorite quote from razor - "why do you run away from me and my party (of 8)?" Me and Bath was only lvl 73 (unbuff), but he wants us to fight him and Jackpots razor is sooooo skilled.

I spent roughly twenty dollars on Gold bars and that's it. And im playing Cwest Dcz. I like that because im done leveling and i dont have to worry about others being way overgeared. Sure there are hackers but they arent too bad. So i am not wasting money on prem, items, or time leveling (Yes i spent 20 dollars on gold bars but thats the equivalent of one gold prem, not that bad in my opinion).

lol.........

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Join valiance on orcside if u wanna take vic's nps :P

J/K we r full

<3 vicarious, true meaning between us and them that humans/orcs can combine and work together and take down the best ingame mobs, show me another server where u can find that.
    If you mean clans working together to take down Isiloon and Felankor... that was done on every server, sometimes even by just 1 clan, so I don't see why ur gloating about it. However that being sad, from what I know, on most other servers most of those clans that used to control Isiloon/Felankor gave up due to koxpers... in C-west though, you have a chance to kill it. So far not once has the Isiloon/Felankor been killed by koxpers, at least the ones that I've went to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Next idiotic post like that will get you suspended.
    Sorry Danny, i apologize to you!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If you mean clans working together to take down Isiloon and Felankor... that was done on every server, sometimes even by just 1 clan, so I don't see why ur gloating about it. However that being sad, from what I know, on most other servers most of those clans that used to control Isiloon/Felankor gave up due to koxpers... in C-west though, you have a chance to kill it. So far not once has the Isiloon/Felankor been killed by koxpers, at least the ones that I've went to.
    U realize ur talking to Snipes? He's killed tons of Isi/Felly's with my clan , HF, and his clan on cwest. He's from Diez and killed tons there. O.o

nice speech thou.

LOL.

up this topic. cz is getting busier. watch out for that orc mage clan.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1