Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; check out market section for characters if your just joining cwest lots of people sellin. like me. but seriously its ...
Page: 16

Default check out

check out market section for characters if your just joining cwest lots of people sellin.

like me. but seriously its a better way to start off

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    First of all, the game IS ruined by hackers, but CWest isn't. Secondly, I loved playing with Turkish people too, a bigger community = more fun. Therefore, those excess players from Turkey don't necessarily need to be Turkish to make this game fun, it's all numbers. That's the point of this topic, to gather more people to 1 server = more fun. Finally, the whole "don't attack me in CZ" thing is obviously not going to work entirely. Not everybody reads these forums. It's just that people would probably get more pissed off of getting abused in CZ by people who are reading this topic, it'll just result in less dying, which is better than dying constantly, isn't it? Anything else?
    Well actually yea But furthermore, i'm just stunned if this plan goes through

I am also coming along with fox and sirs.... so you guys better help us move to C. W..... make us feel like home...ingame name lLoveGurul ---Karusian... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoveGuru View Post
    I am also coming along with fox and sirs.... so you guys better help us move to C. W..... make us feel like home...ingame name lLoveGurul ---Karusian... thanks

check ur pm's^^

hope one of u is a mage

What can 50 us get u ? English server sounds niceee
    Been a long time since i played ko

Quote Originally Posted by foxstang50 View Post
    Ok if anyone can please help me and my clan I'd super appreciate it. Help us find our home. We are orcs. My in game name is MeFoxYouLongTime and SirS is also there with me. Please let me know if you have basic items or anything you can help us out with. thanks!!! =D
    i'll gladly help you out to lvl up i've got a 79 mage

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    First of all, the game IS ruined by hackers, but CWest isn't. Secondly, I loved playing with Turkish people too, a bigger community = more fun. Therefore, those excess players from Turkey don't necessarily need to be Turkish to make this game fun, it's all numbers. That's the point of this topic, to gather more people to 1 server = more fun. Finally, the whole "don't attack me in CZ" thing is obviously not going to work entirely. Not everybody reads these forums. It's just that people would probably get more pissed off of getting abused in CZ by people who are reading this topic, it'll just result in less dying, which is better than dying constantly, isn't it? Anything else?
    true, not everybody reads these forums, but the ones who does could help to spread the word.

Today was Lunar War, for low levels this means Lich quest!!

10m expey FTWW!!!!!!

Too bad, over 15+ human cunts were raiding, chasing us all the way to grell. Just to get our little bit np we had. Good job killing us (lvl 50-59s), have fun with the np. Even the fucking commander is a little bitch, he chased me to fucking goblin bouncers.. GG!!

Talking about Honesty, DesertW0lf, Cyclops, and especially AtomicDingoes with the sissy clanleader sucking off his commander horse ---> dopeybrett
    Last edited by SirS; 05-13-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post

10m expey FTWW!!!!!!

Too bad, over 15+ human cunts were raiding, chasing us all the way to grell. Just to get our little bit np we had. Good job killing us (lvl 50-59s), have fun with the np. Even the fucking commander is a little bitch, he chased me to fucking goblin bouncers.. GG!!

Talking about Honesty, DesertW0lf, Cyclops, and especially AtomicDingoes with the sissy clanleader sucking off his commander horse ---> dopeybrett
    lol.

honestly the reason im not going to go to c-west is because this server sounds so full of fucking drama. all these pis-ants care about is their "best rlb players and "TOP ARDREAM PLAYERS" threads.

you think less hackers is on cwest? think again..

you think less scammers is on cwest? think again..

hahahaha funny...

Unless mcd is lifted I would never play KO, playing a sin is more about items rather than skills now -.- and that goes for the whole KO, especially CW. Never the less those things might be tolerated at some areas but removing of solo gameplay just speaks for itself. Before the expansions even if you were low lvl or new player in cw there were ways to make money. Like camping attila or mushroom bosses in cz. That way you could always make money no matter what. But now, well its close to impossible to do anything unless you baba. And thats a big turn off for alot of players, well atleast to me.
    Also alot of people in CW is so concerned about they rep that they make the slightest things to personal matter, just look at thesmallone/doughboy w/e a thread just to prove that he dosnt baba. Common who tha fuck cares, you play Ko for your own enjoyment but now it seems that more n more people care about the dumbest things EVER. So not only the quality of KO have gone down but people aswell. Alot of awesome people quit CW for this reasons and alot of people will stay out of CW cuz of it aswell. the first months of CW were fun but now its just to late to late man. Maybe if razor were a chick I could stay n cyber with him but meh, CW just dont have the same people as before.

10m expey FTWW!!!!!!

One thing I have noticed since playing CW, is people have been used to a low population for so long that.....Yes these people care alot about 50 np lol. They will chase you forever to get such a small amount of np. The same is true of runners. Someone will run across the entire map just so they dont lose 50 np lol.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post

honestly the reason im not going to go to c-west is because this server sounds so full of fucking drama. all these pis-ants care about is their "best rlb players and "TOP ARDREAM PLAYERS" threads.

you think less hackers is on cwest? think again..

you think less scammers is on cwest? think again..

You are correct about more drama here, but I think that has more to do with the fact everyone can communicate with eachother. I have played ko for over 5 yrs and you always have loud mouth kids who think they are the best at their class etc etc. The difference is you now have the same amount of loud mouth kids, but they all speak the same language lol. So they feed off eachother. To be honest its not hard to ignore lol.

Where you are wrong is the hacker comment. Sure there are botters at xp spots and gold farmers doing krowaz etc etc, but there is very very little hackers who pk. I think we all hate the hackers even the ones stealing xp spots but we can deal with them, its the hacks in PK we all Hate with a passion, so its nice not having to deal with that.

You are correct about more drama here, but I think that has more to do with the fact everyone can communicate with eachother. I have played ko for over 5 yrs and you always have loud mouth kids who think they are the best at their class etc etc. The difference is you now have the same amount of loud mouth kids, but they all speak the same language lol. So they feed off eachother. To be honest its not hard to ignore lol.

Where you are wrong is the hacker comment. Sure there are botters at xp spots and gold farmers doing krowaz etc etc, but there is very very little hackers who pk. I think we all hate the hackers even the ones stealing xp spots but we can deal with them, its the hacks in PK we all Hate with a passion, so its nice not having to deal with that.

I agree with shawn for the most part the only zone that has hackers pking that i have seen is ardream but i havent been in ardream for over a month now and i hear that the hacking there is down a lot ( was like 4-5 people and they were totally scrub)

Little archer Senior Member

10m expey FTWW!!!!!!

lol like sha21wn said, here in cwest most of the people will insta /town, shield-away with warrior or just run/chase forever until they kill u.

people cares that much about 25/50 nps :P

its still good tho, given the time ull be able to turn back and own the ones chasing u and i gotta say that it feels very rewarding

deathntaxes

I actully got alot of my freinds and family to play this game. Back in the day we were all together in pathos. But we all moved to cwest and went our own seperate ways. Most of them enjoy pk. While I enjoy just playing on the anvil making what people want to buy. I was hacked about a week ago loosing everying thing. I have a freind that loaned me 1 gb. And so far made about 32gb just in iteams. Any how Just wanted to post to your good Idea. If pk picks up Ill take my elite skills on anvil and come back and pk with yall. Till then happy Hunting's

o btw if yall want to come in a vent for fun or for seriousness. Or other games ill be more than happy to add channels for your gaming. If it gets were to alot of people more than my server count ill upgrade to 200 users. heres the info no password

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1