Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm thinking of starting again, though I might just take the easy way and buy an account, lol. If/when I ...
Page: 19

Banned

I'm thinking of starting again, though I might just take the easy way and buy an account, lol. If/when I do buy an account, anyone got a clan for me? (I'll be buying an 80 char, nothing lower, lol). :P

tna

well... is anyone still playing in c-west? i just started again on ko (wasnt known or anythin, just loved the game) on kronos server because it was the more populated one. I'm at lvl 56 so no big deal if i need to start all over again. By the time i picked a server, i didnt know c-west restricted turkish ip's (last servers launched when i played was manes/pathos/logos lol). Well I don't see many ppl playin on c-west but who cares, cause NO ONE in kronos speak english ffs. I just love to be human so if anyone still willing to help a noob to lvl up let everyone know through this topic. (rly hope its not too late).
    brazil ftw !

ill help you out pm me

Inactive Member

+1 this game is bored now i go to leave, hackers and k0xpers is the most importan problem :S

SHERi0N

some of us see the game as a second life -.-
    thats the first problem //The Freaks

others babashop // second problem

and to get equal or better ppl use hacker cause of babashoppers and freaky expers... //third problem

but right now. nobody want to invest time and money in this fuxkin game. But all of us love this game :S

i hope for a +7 items +0 unique server only PVP like the new server of USKO :O just as privateserver of g4life

Honestly i only read 13 out of the 18 pages.. sorry. But i when i was reading i had this very sweet idea pop into my head. Why not like have half the community go against the other half? Like 2 main clans (+sub clans cuz im pretty suret this community is over 100+) on each nation. We can have people from here lead the clans and it would def get more people to join. Think of the epicness of this idea.

This would also help with the new people joining cuz there will always be at least 1 sub clan on each nation helping them lvl.

I'll give USKO a go, would be nice playing with all the english speaking players again. I'll be playing on a human warrior. i'll post my name here once i create my char.

Char name- SquirrelGirl
    Last edited by PimpMasterJ; 08-17-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Artemis Fowl II

Despite totally agreeing with the original post [sorry, only read first page. Did I miss something majorly important?] I'm worried the C-West server will get overpopulated and force everybody to buy prem of one kind or the other simply to get into the C-West server. Like this, theres only 2 solutions. Buy Premium or go back to the non-English servers. To be honest I wouldn't like either of those choices....

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    Honestly i only read 13 out of the 18 pages.. sorry. But i when i was reading i had this very sweet idea pop into my head. Why not like have half the community go against the other half? Like 2 main clans (+sub clans cuz im pretty suret this community is over 100+) on each nation. We can have people from here lead the clans and it would def get more people to join. Think of the epicness of this idea.

This would also help with the new people joining cuz there will always be at least 1 sub clan on each nation helping them lvl.
    First of all, there's more than that many clans, per nation. More importantly, there's no way more than 5 people will listen to you in CWest these days, because people have turned into what I call, robots. There's too much greed and selfishness around everybody and it's only making the server more annoying. Making more people quit and less people join. It would definitely get more people to join the server, but it's practically impossible with such a closed minded community. It's sad, but it's true.

Besides, if people haven't joined C-West by now (from other servers obviously), then they clearly can care less about coming here. Why? Because they have something there already, a clan, some friends and a good time worth paying premium for or worth staying in that non-English speaking server -- and I don't blame them. But eventually, things will come to the point where that server will gradually become 100% non-English but where will the majority of those people go? Quit ko, and then the few that still feel like they'd like to continue playing, will probably go to C-West. Unless, their friends go somewhere else. So all in all, you end up with the minority in CWest and the majority not giving a damn or quitting.

About people helping out new players; there are many EXP'ing clans out there, in both nations. All they gotta do is introduce themselves to the leader and hope for the best and you shouldn't receive a douche bag reply saying "lvl 80+items to join" cause they're there to help you out in the first place. Look around and join others, instead of starting one from scratch and ending up with a waste of 10 days trying to gather a full clan when all you got was a few users and abusers who left you after reaching their goal for another clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Fowl II View Post
    Despite totally agreeing with the original post [sorry, only read first page. Did I miss something majorly important?] I'm worried the C-West server will get overpopulated and force everybody to buy prem of one kind or the other simply to get into the C-West server. Like this, theres only 2 solutions. Buy Premium or go back to the non-English servers. To be honest I wouldn't like either of those choices....
    CWest has gotten more populated ever since this mere thread and I didn't think it'd affect much but it did. At the same time, many people quit too, so in the end all that really happened was the same old recycle system. Out with the old (majority), in with the new (minority). I see CW1 almost full 24/7, or at least whenever I check to log -- I've never, ever -- EVERRR had the message kicking me out, advising me to spend money on premium so I could log in and I don't think it ever will. This game is only dying, the intention was to speak to the present community or whatever is left of it, I only wish I had the ability to speak as an advertisement, to the public. KO would easily be up there with Blizzard if they advertised internationally, but it's never going to happen. They've found their favored nation and I don't think that's going to change. Just by the looks of how things have gone in the past few years, (for example the launcher and it's Turkish ad's) KO will probably never advance from what it already is. So the whole point here is, if you are still playing USKO, then you should probably get your ass off of these non-US server's (ONLY IF you don't have a clan or any of your old friends, etc) and come to CWest because of the little fact that it "belongs to us" and that we should cherish it by playing in it, for whatever KO's future lifetime has to offer its' players...

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

I will start playing this game properly the day when, you dont have to spend 100$'s to be competetive in pk zones, message me whenever you babashoppers want to make cwest pk fair.

And to anyoen listening this is a retarded atempt to get players to join c-west for them to slaughter you great...
    So if u want to join a server with the most overpowered english speakers
    Versus
    Joining a decent server like anything before c-west and have the chance of meeting people that are weaker than you in pk...

Because as we know it the babasoping ko4life cwest community runs the servers pk zones ardream ,RLb, cz.
    THis is no longer a game for them its a mission to dominate every single thing with sheer $ force no real working for items, there is no balance .Either u got no equips and you have a full +8,9 set and +1-2 uniques.

Either quit or Join the spending spree, or get used to pressing press ok every time you are slaughtered...

This is no longer a game

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel12 View Post
    I will start playing this game properly the day when, you dont have to spend 100$'s to be competetive in pk zones, message me whenever you babashoppers want to make cwest pk fair.

And to anyoen listening this is a retarded atempt to get players to join c-west for them to slaughter you great...
    So if u want to join a server with the most overpowered english speakers
    Versus
    Joining a decent server like anything before c-west and have the chance of meeting people that are weaker than you in pk...

Because as we know it the babasoping ko4life cwest community runs the servers pk zones ardream ,RLb, cz.
    THis is no longer a game for them its a mission to dominate every single thing with sheer $ force no real working for items, there is no balance .Either u got no equips and you have a full +8,9 set and +1-2 uniques.

Either quit or Join the spending spree, or get used to pressing press ok every time you are slaughtered...

This is no longer a game
    It's 2010, you just realized this now?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel12 View Post
    message me whenever you babashoppers want to make cwest pk fair.
    Babashopping in C-west Atm is INSANE you got practically every warrior wanting to buy chaos baal+8/rappy+9's but noone is selling. You do have plp wanting to buy +9s and +3 's only good thing is only a few and they wont sell making it a lil fair since they have to stick with baals+7

Little archer Senior Member

cwest: the server where the former turkserver's dcz chitin7 newbies are now wearing +9s thinking theyr pr0.

shavezz008

I like this idea and i agree with its potential but im not sure people are willing to give up what they have in other servers but i am and its worth a try for me (: i am starting to play cwest tonight and would love some help leveling or getting in a decent clan with some guys to help me get to 60+ (: if anyone coukd give me some in game names i could pm and talk to id love to know (: thanks

i think its a great idea but if people would think they could sell their chars on older servers and buy gbs on cwest with exp prem it wouldnt take that long to level

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1